Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Bonjour tout le monde

est ce quelqu'un peut enregistrer leur conversation cet après midi s'il vous plait  ca nous donnera une meilleur idée ce qui s' est passé hier soir  avec une traduction ensuite  merci

c' est bien un billet de 500 euros j ai vérifié  :D

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

je suis parfaitement d'accord avec la dernière phrase de votre commentaire, votre bon sens vous honore!!! je n'ai plus qu'à retourner dans mes fantasmes!!!

I totally agree with the last sentence of your comment, you honor your common sense !!! :clap: :clap: :clap: I have only to go back to my fantasies !!! ;D ;D ;D

As much as I like that pic....grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

I'd rather not see you get in trouble.fearful-smiley-emoticon.gif

Kelev, did you read what Yury said ?? he said she borrowed it from Adele, that she will be paid on the 27th. that is exactly one month from the time she arrived to RLC

Yury, Once again let me apologize for the forum, they seem to be really selfish here lately !!!! We all are very thankful for the time you take to better help us understand the girls.

Please do not under any circumstance feel obligated to respond to any request from a forum poster !!!!!!! :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: Guys give the man a break and maybe just maybe if you pay close attention to what you se you can figure a lot of this out on your own. That is why the good lord gave a brain in the big head and only desire for sex in the little head.

I along with many forum posters are thankful that you take the time you do out of life  to help us, but only choose to help if want, not because these people won't leave you alone  :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

Honestly, I did not think to compare these dates. On the fantomkapsnet video intrigued me other: Danae, collecting the bag, says under his breath: "How do I explain to him this? I will explain it to him".

Just for record, i hope i didn't give the wrong impression in 'my rant' last night.  I am not suggesting the girls can't go out and have fun or go on dates, or do whatever they do.  I am suggesting that they use this apartment like a revolving door...they are not home much of the day and night.  Perhaps I was spoiled by Anna and Irma (and Ilona) who were around a lot. Personally, i enjoy watching them interact with each other. I even enjoy the conversations they have (although i don't speak the language!) It is difficult to watch the interaction and conversation when they are rarely in the apartment or are upstairs sleeping.  Again, their outside activities appear to be more important to them than being in the apartment.  Example: right now...Adele??? Danaya upstairs on ipad.  Downstairs...tv on.  I have no desire nor need to listen to or watch the TV let alone enjoy the TV's interaction with the room?!  Have a nice day everyone.  P.S.  Thanks so much Yuri and thanks to all of you who post the pictures and videos. 

I'm sorry to say this but Danaya has begun to clean and throw things from drawers and cupboards. :shithappens:

But there is a little hope that she only does clean. No other girls have washed out, made of linen, etc. as she does now