Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Peut être Nick, mais quand on voit les vignettes, on s'aperçoit que "Barcelone" n'a plus la côte! Les autres appartements même sans prémium se regardent plus, et on plus de consistances et de plaisir à regarder.. Les 6 filles n'ont plus l'intérêt depuis quelques semaines. Depuis que Lola les a quitté. C'est malheureux, mais c'est comme ça, il faut se rendre à l"évidence!

• Upvote 1

Mel home again, Lara has been laughing when Mel happened, something she knows.
Lima is talking to her, A little interrogation, and had asked hopefully understand.
I was reading Kitek on a photo shoot Mel, but I think today was not the day for that.
It has hehco a little shopping, but nothing to justify the hours spent outside. A friend? or something else like it, right?

It is clear that we as clients, another night without much interest in this floor ...
Can I ask them to disconnect me from this floor and give me back the proportional part?
It is really stupid to be looking at some girls who do not offer anything, and also with the language barrier, it is almost masochistic to see this dud.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, vortios said:

She is trying on clothes, maybe tomorrow if it is the photo session I speak kitek. Do you imagine the same photographer coming to the house to another photo session? I'm dying of laughter, if that happened.

thank you vortios

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

It looks like she is packing a small suitcase, she is going on trip somewhere.

maybe a photo-shoot ?????

It does not have to be exactly a trip, if she goes to a photo studio, and it is not for a brand of clothing, where the brand puts the clothes, she has to bring her own clothes. It could be just that. What amazes me is that she had a small suitcase from the beginning, if not everything is scheduled from the beginning. Look Lara takes time in the house, and I just realize that she has inverted nipples, it is rare to see them in a model.