Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just my personal opinion but I think Melissa is a very nice person and quite possibly marriage material. Of course not to me as I am much too old for her. I would love to spend some time licking that pussy and asshole, however. And Lima too....well, after trying to make sure I would not be getting sloppy seconds.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

What the fuck is the weather like in Barcelona at the moment. Melissa has just gone out with a huge coat and gloves with her collar pulled up almost over her head. Yet give it an hour, and Lima will be out on Balcony stark bollocky sunning herself. Go figure?

She already has plans to leave this morning, for now this seems like a hotel for her ... you will sleep no more.
I hope when she finishes her business, she does not pack her bags and leaves ...
Even Milena, in that case, did more things on the floor than this girl.
Maybe, and I say it as I wish, when she finishes her business (although being realistic, does not seem that it is possible), she is transformed and the spectacle of which the house totally lacks.

2 minutes ago, Pookus said:

¿Qué carajo es el clima en Barcelona en el momento. Melissa acaba de salir con un enorme abrigo y los guantes con el cuello levantado casi sobre su cabeza. Sin embargo, darle una hora, y Lima estará fuera en el balcón Stark bollocky sol a sí misma. ¿Imagínate?

It's cool, we'll be about 13ºC and the feeling ends up being a bit lower. Although today the news says that the temperatures in Barcelona, are going to rise, that is this half day, you will have insurance. :cool:
Or maybe, come back and do your photo shoot (this time, with winter clothes) :biggrin:

After all, nobody knows where it goes.

In addition, even many people who had very positive expectations in her when she entered, has already tired of this apartment and its tenants, who say and believe them, are very tired of being in front of the screen for nothing. And more things.

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Usted, literalmente, dice esto acerca maldita cerca de cada mujer que ha estado en RLC. Al igual que todo el tiempo.

Well, leave it to him, at least they're not negative things about the girls.
If he wants to lick her pussy, that's not all bad, right?