Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

As the girls are Ukrainian and probably want to both talk to home and friends at home AND communicate locally in Spain. I suspect, and I use the word advisedly, that it may well be cheaper to have a second phone with a Spanish SIM card for most of their calls. It is one of those funny EU regulation things which has made the cost of international calls cheaper using not your home country phone when calling from abroad. Hope this helps.

Edited by Oldstalker
spellchecker!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

As the girls are Ukrainian and probably want to both talk to home and friends at home AND communicate locally in Spain. I suspect, and I use the word advisedly, that it may well be cheaper to have a second phone with a Spanish SIM card for most of their calls. It is one of those funny EU regulation things which has made the cost of international calls cheaper using not your home country phone when calling from abroad. Hope this helps.

That was exactly what I was thinking.

I was reading past threads last night and that was one of the answers posted back in March for a girl.

In EU we have the same roming cost in every country.  a broom per minute as steadily decline. The same for dataroming,
Many carriers now have the same price in the home country that the rest of the EU, with slightly higher monthly fee. The same prices apply to operations in the United States. But in Eastern Europe, Asia and Africa are minute rates much higher

46 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I would love that Lara was wearing her sexy halloween shoes, all naked with her sexy shoes and touched her pussy for me ...

no I would love to see she get a dildo and play her self LOL or put her phone on vibrating  ton and touched her pussy that will be very nice 

• Upvote 1

21.30 Lima home. Pants half down around her arse. Quick chat to Melissa in Bathroom. Doesn't appear to be drunk. Crash on bed and straight onto the phone (tap, tap, tapping away). No G-Banger poking out the top of her pants, which as mentioned before, are showing a LOT of Buttcrack.