Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I HOPE THAT IRMA  IS NOT THE ONE LEAVING,AND THAT LAYLA IS JUST STAYING IN THERE BECAUSE IT'S A MUCH BIGGER ROOM WITH MORE CLOSET SPACE

my dream come true. She can takes ilona and anna with her and go back to russia  :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

I AIN'T GONNA LIE I LOVE HOW ILONA LOOKS TOO,SHE LOOKS REALLY HOT IN THOSE JEANS,ALL SHE GOTTA DO IS PUT AWAY THE SPOILED ATTITUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL WAYS LIKE ALWAYS RUNNING INTO THE KITCHEN WHEN SOMEBODY IS IN THERE EATING AND JUST DIP INTO THEIR FOOD,LIKE YOU GUYS MAY HAVE SEEN HER DO NUMEROUS TIMES BEFORE INCLUDING TODAY,LEARN TO KNOCK BEFORE ENTERING SOMEONE'S ROOM,LEARN TO LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE TO INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER WITHOUT ALWAYS RUNNING IN TO JUMP IN BETWEEN THEM (YOU KNOW YESTERDAY LAYLA WAS SHOWING IRMA SOMETHING ON HER PHONE AND ILONA JUST RAN INTO THE KITCHEN AND SNATCED LAYLA'S PHONE FROM OUT OF HER HANDS A STARTED LOOKING AT WHAT SHE WAS SHOWING IRMA,AND AFTER THAT SHE DIDN'T EVEN GIVE IT BACK TO LAYLA IN HER HAND,SHE JUST DROPPED THE GIRL'S PHONE ON THE COUNTER AND RAN BACK TO THE LIVING ROOM TO HER BOYFRIEND "MR.LAPTOP")

IT'S ATTITUDES LIKE THOSE THAT MAKE PEOPLE NOT APPRECIATE HER BODY AND FACIAL FEATURES,SHE HAS A LOT OF GROWING UP STILL LEFT TO DO.

Looks like girls getting ready to go out. I have to say this I love ilona in those jeans with that sexy push up bra. She looks good without clothes, but really nice with clothes as well!

irma  in trouble with the boss, doing business, says I have to find another job, in the meantime learned Turkish abusive terms, you can understand the boss had difficulties at work :scratchchin:

Turkish yes spoke on the phone...... will return to turkey

Since I am so damn observant, Has anyone else noticed that Ilona, Nelly, Zoya, and Dasha have small tits, but they have the biggest, longest, hardest nipples ????

I noticed. But, I would like to add Maya to the list. Have you ever seen her showering? She has the most perfect nipples and they are always standing up like they're begging to be given some attention. lol. I sure wish I could offer my services.

Top of the morning to ya CC,First things first,I really wished that Mr.Foamy T.Squirrel never even started this annual Goddess contest,because it seems to be making a lot of Leora fans and fans of the other ladies to become bitter and nasty towards Irma and her big Titties

I'm not a breast guy,I'm an ass guy, so a breast has to be incredible looking for me to even notice them,Both Anna and Irma have noticeable breast in my eyes and opinion. ILona's best feature to me is her beautiful face,I love Anna's ass, long legs and Breast,And Layla has an unbelievable mound of a fat pussy.

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :welcome: :welcome: :hi: :hi:

Well there are not many people more pro-Leora than me and I certainly haven't crititicised (ha I didn't even intend to do that Freudian slip) Irma, but I think the vote has become polarised and thus divisive. It's a real shame I couldn't vote twice and give a vote to Nelly as well but in all consciousness I had to stick with The Goddess.

It's no secret that I am a lover of the ladies' posteriors but I can also admire a good pair of breasts and see absolutely nothing wrong with Irma's - I would gladly play with them. BTW as for what happens to a pair like Irma's: my mother who has you can imagine is fairly ancient (past 85) possessed a spectacular pair in her youth like Irma's and I unintentionally saw them about a year ago and was shocked because far from having deteriorated as I expected they were still pretty spectacular and I suppose lived up to the phase "fat don't crack" (fat in this case means big) so although you may think Irma's assets are not going to survive well I have seen evidence to the contrary.