Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

RLC has to understand that the biggest problem is in this apartment, in Barc2 we get bored but this apartment is all changed, I hope to see soon this apartment maintenance

I agree with UM.  Cam10 needs fixed or replaced.

I think whoever the guy was who came around and fixed Lima's tablet, was an "acquaintance" rather than a repairman, judging by what she was wearing at the time. With the leaning over that would've been involved, he would've been getting a pretty good eyeful of both front and back cleavages.

14 minutes ago, Sergio said:

RLC has to understand that the biggest problem is in this apartment, in Barc2 we get bored but this apartment is all changed, I hope to see soon this apartment maintenance

Problem here is Lara and Melissa are out all day and have there fun / work outside the apartment, they never really interact that much as a group, Lara is always on her phone and often on the balcony and does not show any where near as much skin as she did at first. Lima is the only one who is home for good spells of time and does show everything. 

• Upvote 1

I will not defend the indefensible, and I am one of the most critical of the girls in B1, not because of them, because I do not really know what kind of contract they have signed to be in Barcelona, the fault lies with RLC, which I do not understand Which product sells me ... or at least it is not the product that I have had so far ... and look that we have had weeks, even some bad month ... but there was always something of interest ... but now, it is That kill that interest.
I've already mentioned it ...
Conversations in Russian, for hours ... may be the most interesting in the world ... but we do not know a damn, therefore, do not create interest.
Not with it, I appreciate the annoyance that some participants take in the threads ... since they serve us as interpreters, but since everything is not perfect, and the conversations that they show us are usually pieces of many hours of conversation.

think a girl like Danaya, Irma or Ilona would give a lot of peps and atmosphere in this apartment. Lara, is useless, she's still on the phone, takes no initiative, and never shows up! Melissa, no better, and Lima would be fine with other girls more sensual, more naughty too ... my opinion.

Quel ennui est devenu aussi cet appartement! Décidément, Barcelone à l'automne, ça ne va pas!!!