Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Now I can only see the windows free, I really appreciate Melissa with its transparent knickers, shame that has put a bra, keep saying that these girls are not adequate to the RLC project

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Sergio said:

Now I can only see the windows free, I really appreciate Melissa with its transparent knickers, shame that has put a bra, keep saying that these girls are not adequate to the RLC project

I think Melissa is a slow burner, she is slowly becoming more open every day.

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

I do like her underwear too

16 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I think Melissa is a slow burner, she is slowly becoming more open every day.

This is quite common with the girls. Even Stella and Polya was shy initially.
Melisa will be here until the New Year, so we can only hope she soon takes courage to finds her little friend in the tray.

Just now, Noldus said:

Bu kızlar oldukça yaygındır. Hatta Stella ve Polya. Başlangıçta utangaç
Melisa yılbaşına kadar burada olacak, bu yüzden sadece tepsiye onun küçük arkadaşı bulur o yakında cesaret ister umut olabilir.

umarım haklısındı Noldus

51 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Así lo hago, me gusta Melissa tiene un cuerpo maravilloso y sonrisa encantadora, realmente me gustaría verla mucho más

Buenas tardes, Mel, hasta ahora, solo hace caso a las redes sociales, en las que es muy activa, y se pasa la mayor parte del día.
Para luego meterse en la cama, y a dormir o entretenerse bajo el edredón,

Good afternoon, Mel, so far, only heed the social networks, where he is very active, and spend most of the day.
Then to get into bed, and to sleep or entertain under the duvet,

It is also true that if there is no one to interact with, the situation is complicated.
But RLC, you will know how to run your business. I think we all thought, that Mel, could be a better participant, but is that the house, does not give much more.
It is what you are, an empty house, without interest beyond some tit that another that escapes them. And see what cooks. Because what they speak, we do not know, nobody knows Russian and those who know, do not loose a pledge. And social networks, girls are increasingly blocked by strangers, so we do not see what they do in them.
So I say, the thing is quiet for quite some time.