Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, F219 said:

That could have been a possibility.  She still has stuff at B2.  Cam3 behind hallway door.

Someone said yeaterday somewhere along the Threads that if Michelle could not stay at B2 she was going to Pack and go Home.  When she got to B1 she never really unpacked.   She just trotted her ass over to B2 and basically refuses to co-operate with anything at B1 or has not even given it a chance.   I hope she is going home and can have fun keeping Jasmin Company.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Someone said yeaterday somewhere along the Threads that if Michelle could not stay at B2 she was going to Pack and go Home.  When she got to B1 she never really unpacked.   She just trotted her ass over to B2 and basically refuses to co-operate with anything at B1 or has not even given it a chance.   I hope she is going home and can have fun keeping Jasmin Company.

I read that.  Below is what I think you are referring to.

16 hours ago, kitek said:

22-11-2016

Michelle wants to live in B2. She says that B1 is dirty and unpleasant.

She talked with Zhenya (Emperor). He said he will know everything in 24hrs, when Anna (Candy) comes there will be 4 girls in B2 and in B1 only two. Belle says that in her room there is a lot of space and they can all fit in there. Michelle hopes that from 1 there will be a place for her in B2. otherwise she is going leave.

Either RLC needs to lay down the law and refuse to move them between houses or get rid of B1 and get a new house (B3) with the same quality as B2.

2 minutes ago, F219 said:

Yo lei eso. A continuación es lo que pienso que usted se refiere.

De cualquier RLC necesita establecer la ley y se niegan a moverlos entre las casas o deshacerse de B1 y obtener una nueva casa (B3) con la misma calidad que B2.

If Mich, as all seems to indicate, returns to B2 definitely, RLC who will be telling his customers ... that they are not able to dominate the girls they hire?
Does it mean that the girls who arrive, if they do not like where they are, go and change? Personally, I can not come to that conclusion, it seems so fantastic, that does not seem realistic.
Mich is a professional, and would adapt to any house, as a girl ready and naive nothingness is her.
What if it is true, is that yesterday, there were many strange things, although many do not seem strange, forgive but it is that I am so ... and I mean that Belle behaved like Jas ... Mich Understands as a spectacle more than the pope of Masses ... And Sia, who seems the most naive, seen seen, that lately has entered the house ... I would not be surprised to find out one day, that she also works on it. Same as Becca or Mich ...