Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, Gnaryanus said:

I just think its silly to keep her site secret so long,

#1 she is there to make money, why not let the guys here support her that way if they choose

#2 If you are trying to keep us away from seeing her naked your too late she is on RLC remember, we know what she looks like completely naked so its kind of silly if you ask me.

... If you have to much money you can always give it to me. ... ::) ... Jessica is there for less than a week. Until now, she did nothing usefull for the project and her stay seems to consists mainly in cam shows (for a different page) and sleeping. ;) ... Why do you fell the urgent need to give her your money? .... You know that you may actually saw the complete action her show include (due to the RLC cam)? ... She do not speak and also seems exterm restraind (very short nude time and no sex at all). ... Actually, It would be a good idea to pay the viewers for the wasted time. ... :biggrin:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

The current cast seems to get along well. Girls going out together, interacting with each other, we have not seen this for a few months now. B1 had been a dead place, with girls litteraly fleeing to B2 as soon as they could (Stella, Jasmin, Michelle ...).

It sucks that RLC felt the need to broke what was somewhat working.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

The current cast seems to get along well. Girls going out together, interacting with each other, we have not seen this for a few months now. B1 had been a dead place, with girls litteraly fleeing to B2 as soon as they could (Stella, Jasmin, Michelle ...).

Melissa and Lara went to the club on Sundays too, :) 
I'm sorry for Melissas departure 

• Upvote 1

Yeah, Jessica seems like a nice girl with the other tenants.

I know a few people have a massive bias against her because of her work ... but you know, I do not cam at all (the horror :confused:), but working at IT in a big company, I am constantly smiling at people I do not like, talking politely at people who are abusive with me, talking professionally to people that are unprofessional with me. Yes, Jessica wears a mask during her work hours, and acts "fake", but looking at her having fun with the girls, she seems genuine.

• Upvote 4

Just now, vlkvlk111 said:

I would not go so far. ... This is actually the first time, I see them all together for more than a few minutes . ... Keep in mind that Jessica is there since Thursday and most of her time she slept or made her stupid cam show. She actually was already asleep as the UM finished on her first day. ;)

I hate to see Melissa go, because i think she could have potential (to be more open) and seems to be a nice person. The two others are not yet known or will probably not be missed at all.