Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Estoy de acuerdo en que Lima es el sueño de voyeur, con abierta (muy abierta :angel:desnudez), contiendas cada vez que se siente, se las arregló para golpear 2 hombres diferentes, algo bastante impresionante.

Por otro lado su comportamiento es a menudo extraña y no creo que ella se lleva bien con las otras chicas.

Tengo que reconocer que me imagino Mel bastante duro, su cuerpo es fantástica, sus expresiones faciales cuando tuvo el placer en el baño eran tan hermoso (lástima que la leva en el baño no nos permiten ver nada) que estoy realmente ansia de Más.

Then, if I have time, I'll look for that translation of Kitek, to see if I find out anything.
It is strange that Mel, who I believe is the one who moves the house.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

13 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Read the translation to Kitek/Yury, she was fired...

Yury stated "Melissa says that she was told that the girls are sent home ahead of time only if they commit any negative actions. But it turns out that this is not so (she hints at itself)."

That does not mean fired.  It could be a number of things, period.

16 minutes ago, vortios said:

Put the address if you're so kind. So you do not have to be looking.

From Yury: (in PM)

Have just Lima and Jessica had a long talk in the living room.
For us interesting two things: Lima said, that managers warned Melissa, that they will not renew the contract with her. Melissa is leaving Barcelona. The dates of departure Lima did not say.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

From Yury: (in PM)

Have just Lima and Jessica had a long talk in the living room.
For us interesting two things: Lima said, that managers warned Melissa, that they will not renew the contract with her. Melissa is leaving Barcelona. The dates of departure Lima did not say.

That could mean that she came for a short period of time, she wanted to stay longer, they said no which means very likely either terminated or as I said very well could have already have somebody coming.  It is like a 2 week notice for asking for a vacation, if you wait to long you have waited to long.  Again, anything is possible.  It has not been stated she was fired other than peoples quick assumptions.

1 minute ago, F219 said:

That could mean that she came for a short period of time, she wanted to stay longer, they said no which means very likely either terminated or as I said very well could have already have somebody coming.  It is like a 2 week notice for asking for a vacation, if you wait to long you have waited to long.  Again, anything is possible.  It has not been stated she was fired other than peoples quick assumptions.

Do not argue with you, but it has previously been here translated that Lima and Melissa would be until the New Year 

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Do not argue with you, but it has previously been here translated that Lima and Melissa would be until the New Year 

I'm not arguing just stating.  I remember Lima might never leave due to has perm visa or something like that, but do not recall anything about Melissa leaving, at least until this last week.