Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Yeah Irma  was great, both of her tenures. She wasn't the prettiest girl in rlc, but she had charm, an intoxicating  smile, beautiful eyes, and ahem ... assets.:heart:

I had a first bad impression of her, because she engaged, literally hours after her arrival, in a graphic - and obviously for the cams - bate, that smelled fake (amusingly,  it was cut short by the poorest  timing of an UM  ever).

However, she quickly won me and many others by her personality, attitude, and joy of life, making a terrific team with ilona  and  Anna . Yes, she was in to give  viewers entertainment, understood that and acted accordingly, and no doubt got plenty of bonuses, but she sold these moments so well, so smoothly, so naturally that there was no other way than to enjoy them as they came :angel:

So yeah,  she was like the model girl for RCL,  achieving with charm and class  the difficult balance between a genuine real life, and viewers "entertainment".

That's why, by the way, I am not dismissing Jessica  yet, I am  hoping to  see if she can manage the  separation between her work and the rest of her tenure well.

Thanks VlkVlk you Explained better then me :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Reading previous posts to try and figure out why Melissa is being moved out draws a blank. To my mind she has lived a far more normal and civilised life style than many of the previous and present tenants in both apartments so she has demonstrated nothing adverse to "rock the boat". I thought when she dressed earlier in her leather gear with the skimpiest of panties and carrying a full shoulder bag and an additional carrier bag with clothes that she was away for an over-nighter but so what, that's nothing unusual and only our loss and her gain. I will be very disappointed if she is being terminated but can only conclude that something has happened behind the scenes that we are not and never will be party to or it is by her own request. 

• Upvote 3