Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

I sure am enjoying the new cooking show sponsered by RLC  ...... COOKING WITH JAZZY JESSICA.........and her NAKED NIBBLES for the hunger in you.

reminds me of the time Danaya put on her naked cooking show- that was epic:biggrin::biggrin:

Just now, beaver67 said:

reminds me of the time Danaya put on her naked cooking show- that was epic:biggrin::biggrin:

I wished the APHRODITE would make her self reappear again, this time no fucking dead fish nights, My eyes can not take it again. :heart::biggrin: She will need to try to duplicate the reappearance of the two I's, and even one up them. :cool:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

I wished the APHRODITE would make her self reappear again, this time no fucking dead fish nights, My eyes can not take it again. :heart::biggrin: She will need to try to duplicate the reappearance of the two I's, and even one up them. :cool:

yes for sure Thes- and I remember from our "chat" days you talking about your eyesight going away because of her dead fish bates hahahahaha,:biggrin::biggrin: and totally agree on the 2 I's one or both- then we could have some good times like before:biggrin::biggrin:

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Did anyone just witness Jessica cleaning the bath out before her shower? Wow!!! Now BB that's what I call a bend over! :biggrin:

That'sa  huge fetish of mine... frankly when I said things about lack of luck I was not joking.  Wasted time and sleep these last days for stupid cam shows,  after the blow of losing Melissa,and everything cool happens with me off. I am gutted.  rlc should really  take their shit together  and offer us an archive.  Anyway, if people have  pity on me with footage,I will be eternally  grateful.

• Upvote 1

Well guys. What a fantastic 2 hrs in the company of the gorgeous Jessica minus clothes! 5 minute bend over the bath with a great angle, then a longish bate in the tub, which I don't think was fake, she cranked it up and seemed to genuinely get more excited as it went on, bit like Leora without the thrashing around. Then we got a lovely bath/shower where 1 or 2 discovered her lovely pussy, followed by the oiling and rubbing of her legs in the bedroom with more great angles. T top it off her Naked Chef including a Irma bend which was great. All in all the best afternoon ever as far as I'm concerned on RLC

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

That'sa  huge fetish of mine... frankly when I said things about lack of luck I was not joking.  Wasted time and sleep these last days for stupid cam shows,  after the blow of losing Melissa,and everything cool happens with me off. I am gutted.  rlc should really  take their shit together  and offer us an archive.  Anyway, if people have  pity on me with footage,I will be eternally  grateful.

I've vid footage of both Irma and Polya doing it. Not to rub it in mate but I think this was better, and longer...:biggrin:

Hopefully someone can help you out, I can't record but her bend down to the pan cupboard was pretty awesome. That was free so Hope might have that one

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well guys. What a fantastic 2 hrs in the company of the gorgeous Jessica minus clothes! 5 minute bend over the bath with a great angle, then a longish bate in the tub, which I don't think was fake, she cranked it up and seemed to genuinely get more excited as it went on, bit like Leora without the thrashing around. Then we got a lovely bath/shower where 1 or 2 discovered her lovely pussy, followed by the oiling and rubbing of her legs in the bedroom with more great angles. T top it off her Naked Chef including a Irma bend which was great. All in all the best afternoon ever as far as I'm concerned on RLC

I agree! What a nice change of pace from all that screaming and thrashing around. Fake or not....maybe some of the others could fake it that well. :) Finally some real entertainment...

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

I agree! What a nice change of pace from all that screaming and thrashing around. Fake or not....maybe some of the others could fake it that well. :) Finally some real entertainment...

It just looked more sensual to me. We've seen what a shite actress is from her camming...