Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

Sorry if you have already commented on the subject, but I was surprised to see that she has opened the two beds ...
When was that?
For some reason?
I say, because as far as I know, the room like that, loses a lot, and it's more uncomfortable.
Is she waiting for a visit?

to gain more space. The single bed is narrow. Several other girls have done the same

• Upvote 1

Maybe I expected more of B1 tonight, mainly because of the non-presence of Lima.
If Jes wanted to win some kind of bonus, why not take advantage of these occasions ...
Because if Mel knows she's leaving home, she does not earn a little extra money ...
Or as I maintain, she came to Barcelona, not to give show in the house, but she only uses it in an economic way to be in Barcelona, her work and interests are outside the house.

Just now, Noldus said:

para ganar más espacio. La cama individual es estrecho. Varias otras chicas han hecho lo mismo

I know, it's a bed of 80 cm, is not so narrow for them, they are very thin.
But the truth is that if there are not two people in the room, as already happened, having the bed open, is a nuisance.
I have also witnessed this.
If you look, you have had to return everything to your site, because otherwise, it is that it does not have space nor to move. And it's like that, and it's hard work ...
Well, it has a good part, normally, they are out of the room longer.

I know it's a personal thought, but Mel, every time I've been defrauding myself a little more, her stay in the house has been bland, without a hint of emotion, she has done the least, so they did not get it before.

She from the beginning took refuge in social networks and in that can be summarized, her few hours inside the house. Since she spent much of her time outside the house.