Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

6 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Me he registrado a las 21.30 horas en el que trabajar y Melissa estaba allí mirando el teléfono, me conecta ahora y ella todavía está mirando el teléfono, que no nos ayuda a defenderlo

Finishing his luggage, going down to the kitchen to eat some fruit, and returned with the broom and a pickup, he will not want to leave much work to the cleaning service. But she does not stop answering your messages and social networks ...

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

She's also a little tease. She spent a chunk of the day with only a T shirt on, little monkey just kept it away from view.

I too noticed the no pantie thing today .. She let kitty shine every now and then..... She is good at keeping it a secret sometimes LOLOLOL

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good points vlkvlk ::)

I don't think she did anything only she was naked if that you all want to watch I very happy for you guys , and I like to see tell me if I am wrong if she was having fun with the girls doing something exiting thing together  , some people want to watch her walking sexy yes yes she is very nice lady , how many nice ladies we want to watch LOL I get bored watching Classy ladys because I see them every day I don't know about you guys , looks like you guys don't see any women I see them everyday , the reson I am RLC not RL monastery  i want to see happy girls I am not asking sex all the time just want to see happy girls getting alone one each other and having fun together , and I am suer RLC had a reason  to let her go  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nick said:

I don't think she did anything only she was naked if that you all want to watch I very happy for you guys , and I like to see tell me if I am wrong if she was having fun with the girls doing something exiting thing together  , some people want to watch her walking sexy yes yes she is very nice lady , how many nice ladies we want to watch LOL I get bored watching Classy ladys because I see them every day I don't know about you guys , looks like you guys don't see any women I see them everyday , the reson I am RLC not RL monastery  i want to see happy girls I am not asking sex all the time just want to see happy girls getting alone one each other and having fun together , and I am suer RLC had a reason  to let her go  

You don't live where I live Nick! Well. apart from my wife of course :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, vlkvlk111 said:

As I said, I don't want to argue. So we'll agree to disagree, I am off with expressing opinions, I 'll focus on facts.

Fact : I don't think Jessica is on streamate. She is not on sexchatdiscounts.

Am I the only one still searching ?

No

searching????   what for???????   I have yet to see her take her panties off, while she is working, (even during a PRIVATE SHOW, she keeps them on ALL the time). Why would I want to watch her working show when I see more of her in RLC then I would while is "working".

2 minutes ago, Dan1456 said:

searching????   what for???????   I have yet to see her take her panties off, while she is working, (even during a PRIVATE SHOW, she keeps them on ALL the time). Why would I want to watch her working show when I see more of her in RLC then I would while is "working".

for more better view ;) when she isn't on private

• Upvote 1