Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Hace 1 hora, nagachilli2 dijo:

Buenos días a todos. Así es Como veo la fiesta de anoche fui a la hora de dormir 2.40 barca por lo Que Si nada Pasó Despues de eso me lo Perdí.

Las chicas se were Al otro lado de la Barca para Cumplir con las de otras chicas y mameluco el hielo. También FUE Tal Vez Una Oportunidad para Lima y Michelle Michelle olvidar Que dejo B1 Bajo un poco de una nube. Creo Que la Intención FUE siempre La De Tener Sólo un par de copas, Un poco de charla, Un poco de baile y nada más. No Estoy Seguro de Que El padre y su hijo montados en EL, Pero Es Un "amigo" de Lima y Son Todos del Mismo País ¿Por Que No ir un Tomar Unas copas ONU de la estafa Grupo de chicas hermosas Que Hablan con la Muestra de lenguaje. Si ESTABA reclutando o no, ¿quién sabe? Su hijo Acaba de Etiquetado A lo largo y Por Que No lo haria ...:blush:

Sia. las 3 B1 Niñas y los 2 chicos se presentaron en Toda B2 juntos, coincidencia, yo no lo creo. Creo Que Ellos habian arreglado ella. El Bien podria haberles dado ascensor ONU. El "partido" se Ubico en Algo torpe, Como lo Hace ONU de la estafa Grupo de Personas desconocidas relatively Hasta Que La bebida empieza a fluir. Las chicas B1 LUEGO comenzo una aflojar, las chicas groseros ERAN Tiempo B2 por un, en el cuarto de Sia y en el balcón, Pero Despues De Un poco de Haber comenzado a mezclar muy bien, Todos excepto Sia. No se podia entendre Do Comportamiento Para Ser honesto. Si Ella no queria Que los tíos Ahí, parecia extraño Porque ella Llegó con Ellos! Una época Menos Que el bit de coincidencia. El padre era hablador. Y, sí, no podia mantener los ojos y Una mano impar de 1 ó 2 en el de las niñas. Quizas no tuvimos Un poco celoso de Que El ESTABA en ESA s posición y no hay Nosotros. Las chicas de han superado a los Niños en Todos ESTOS Partidos por Lo Que Va A Pasar. Por mi parte, sí Llevan Mejor con las Mujeres Que Los Hombres En Una multitud sociales, Como Mi esposa una senala el menudo! Lima no va a Sentarse and view lo lleve ONU Tiro en 1 de las bellas damas CUANDO ESTA ella enamorada de el Mismo y me sorprendería si se lo permitieron. Y seamos sinceros, El no es pintura al óleo Es El! lo unico Que podian Hacer Mejor Que ESO. En Cuanto al muchacho, me sorprendería si Sabia Dónde ponerlo!

Su hijo era de Como "un conejo atrapado en los faros 'Hasta Que se Ilumino Despues de drenar TODAS LAS heces de las botellas de vino!

A Continuación, Tuvo Un poco de Diversión con el juego. Todos Ellos jugaron aparte de Sia, en Lugar de Obtener aburrido (AUNQUE yo era!) Y desapareciendo al sofá o balcón. Mi Opinión es Que El les dio Un Hogar ascensor y Tal Vez TODO conversos en el coche Por un poco about Lo Que SABE, podrian Haber ido un Tomar Una copa. ¿Quién sabe?

Lo siento por el poste prolijo. Estoy Seguro de Que No Todos estaran de Acuerdo conmigo, Pero No Me Voy junto con las teorías de la conspiración y Habla de la Manipulación emperador y RLC. Ciertamente no en pruebas de esta noche. Creo Que La Noche Logra Todo Lo Que se propuso Hacer. Fue Un encuentro y saludar y FUE agradable ver una las chicas se busque Llevan con El Tiempo, (aparte de Sia :huh:  ) 

Podria Haber Sentado Unas bases Para Una alcaldesa socialización Entre B1 y B2! Que esperemos Así mar, y quien sabe A Dónde podria activo conducir ....::)

To say that I did not witness the moment of the entrance of the girls and the boys in the house, but they told me later that there were presentations ... what sense does it have to introduce you to someone you already know? So I understand that the boys and some girls did not know ... maybe just talking on the phone ... (but I do not want to get into data we did not see)
I say, but I have bad information, they arrived about 22:44 pm and for those who want to know the time, they left the house about 22:03 pm, that is not the time of travel, but the disappearance of the Cameras and appear again (they are approximate times), so that agrees with the 15-hour 20-minute journey. The girls did not bring wine out of the house, unless they had it hidden in the Hall. But we go to what we saw, the wine appeared with them, so the wine I deduce that the wine could buy it before passing through them. (Typical thing for women, since you come, spend and buy this, please, okay, that's from me harvest: D).
The fact is that they came with the wine and with Sia ... there you can make all the congests you want ... since they were in the elevator, possible, but from my point of view not very credible, because the arrival Of the girls from B1 was very inaccurate, tell times to park, for that area it is not easy to find parking if the car was not close ... the walk)
Or they happened to pick it up so that she did not come back alone ... another theory, besides I defend that if the boy wants something with Sia, it must accompany her to her house not to return alone (I am this way traditional: D)
But that is also sustained by their return home together.
I say they are hypotheses and anyone would be worth it.
And began the night ... to say that before Candy, I was already drinking, I think rum with juice ... in wine glass, that fits more ...
Soon, the girls of B2, already make the first stop to smoke ... and talk ... and only stayed on the table in the beginning the girls of B1 and the "type."
One of the times on the way back from the balcony, Nicole asks Candy something ... something "happens?", I say it because she nods "NO", and she took very little at the party. I was struck by that fact).
Another noteworthy fact, which indicates that they did not wait for the two boys, was that they found themselves without chairs ... They had to resort to the auxiliary table in the dining room or a person stood. I think it underpins the surprise guest theory ...
After that, also review the time everyone goes out to the balcony to talk and smoke ... would have been fine, who is with whom ... to know affinities.
Another noteworthy fact is that Sia shows her room to the "type". Rare ... the guy always with his hands in his pockets, he speaks with familiarity, it's true, especially for someone who you know an hour ago ... in fact one of the "rare" scenes is when he stares To the bed, and says something "hot" because she smiles as if a little cut (say that the little man had also arrived moments before).
The guy is very observant (he looks at the bathroom, he keeps what is on the table in the hall all that while they come back from Sia's room), this dismantles me that he can be RLC, since the houses are known after So much time ... Then he looked at Candy's room, without arriving, maybe because at that moment the girls come back from the balcony ...
Very close to 12, the girls pàrece that they are encouraged to dance, we all throw bells in the air ... (how naive we are all that we see RLC, I the first) After everything went out ...
Just say the initial arrangement of how they were sitting at the table ... Starting with the "guy", from right to left ... The "guy", sitting at the corner of the table closest to Candy's door, Looking at the living room and almost turning his back on the little man ... (he's not a fool, easy vision of the whole party if it happened)
At first she sat Candy but she should not have felt comfortable and before long she did not sit around dl type.

Beside him sat Mich, who, as a good host, let himself be loved, and talked much with the guest.
She and Candy by his side kept getting messages ...
He did not take an eye on the girls ... especially the trio Nicole, Jess and Mich.
Let's go next to Candy or Mich, as I said, sat Jess, at the end of the night, Jess would end up sitting next to the "guy."
The next one was Nicole, who did not feel like partying, since she danced little (in relation to Mich, Candy and Jess herself).
Next, it was Sia, she was sitting right on the guy's diagonal, or the corner closest to the balcony door.
Next to Lima was located, that to have been fucked by the guy, does not seem to pay much attention to him.
And finally we have the little man, who certainly painted little at the party, at least that is my impression.
And this when we had barely arrived at midnight ...
I will continue ...

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Vortios mañana. Sí sabía por Vitek que iban a B2 anoche. Como Vitek también nos ha dicho, Jess no ha traído ningún engranaje de la fiesta porque ella nunca tenía la intención de salir de fiesta en Barcelona - sólo el trabajo, mantenerse en forma e ir a la tienda. Por lo que nunca se va a tomar su tiempo para estar listo (no como caramelo). Y se podía ver que era muy informal. ¿No cree la llamada telefónica estaba diciendo Lima su amiga estaba en camino para recogerlos por lo que rápidamente se preparó? ...

Can be...
The only certainty is that he fucked Lima before in B1 ...
Another night hurts ... Because Lima, it was like a whore ...
When she is actríz, well not of very good films, but she has worked in the cinema. So all this she does, I do not think I put it in her curriculum ... Rubber at parties, pay for bedding with a guy ... come on that is not advisable. I think.