Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Well, after making a little run, Jess, Mich and Nicole, Candy got up to hear a song, and raised the girls to dance (if you allow me an incision, I think the girls would have a bonus if there was a party, Insistence of dancing, if there are such bonuses), which they did not get ...
But another curious fact, the girls got up to dance, but Jess went to Lima, and kissed her cheek as thanking him for something and Lima answered with God knows what. Then Jess came back happy to dance ...
Mich, was sitting at that moment, far from the "type"
Around that little dance, and all sit down, it was the moment when Mich, I think by Candy's plea, sat next to the "guy"
The music was not very loud, but it was hard to hear anything.
Certainly at that moment the night was very boring, everyone was opening their mouths ... and without dissimulation.

It was time for another cigar. And on the way back, when Candy took out the candles ... which by the way from my point of view were no good ...
I'm not going to get into the dancing moments or any of that, I leave it to others ... The only thing that I contribute, and I said it last night. Because Candy and Mich, do not do those dances when they are alone?
Many things were said last night, interesting, for example Sia, interrupted them in that dance ... Motherfucker ... I thought ...
To say that ... how many things are said to the ear ... is that real life?
These houses are full of plots, not for the enjoyment of the spectators, but for the business of the girls ...
I say it here, and if the RLC people are, I keep it.
I will continue ...

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Out of them all i find Nicole the most attractive with Jessica a close second. 

I'd go along with that. I think its the Belle-like lips and even nose that makes her so attractive. Mind, Jess is as sexy as fuck though! ::)

• Upvote 2

Luego fue el momento más dulce de la noche, cuando Michigan y Candy, y, Jess y Nicole estaban bailando ...
Una noche de amor para estos minutos ... ole!, Nuestra paciencia ...
pero primero hay que contar el episodio de los globos ...
verdad curioso? Voy en detalle, Jess lleva un globo y quiere hacer un juego, le dice a Nicole a levantarse, pero ella no acepta, entonces se propone a Lima, desde Michigan y Candy, momentos antes había ido a la habitación de Michigan.
La propuesta era romper sus cuerpos con el balón, buen juego ... oh! Pero el globo no se rompió ..
Así Lima propuso a Jess a estar en la alfombra ... lo que hizo, boca arriba, Lima se rompió en las caderas para romper el mundo ...
Lo curioso, el "tipo" que era viendo la escena, saltó como un resorte, tomó un globo, y se puso detrás de Lima, al igual que el culo, eso es lo que realmente quería ...
En ese momento, me varios mensajes, lo que confirma mi intuición ... él quería coger esa noche , sería con Lima o con Jess, porque creo que eran los más predispuestos ... Para mí el "tipo" de Lima ya había sido, y con Jess, que no piensa, pero quién sabe con estas casas y estas chicas ...
los globos se explotaron, y el juego había terminado ...
Entonces ella comenzó a bailar (Nicole ya lo estaba haciendo), pero Lima se sentaron al lado del hombre, y este hombre le estaba mostrando el teléfono, supongo que tengo mensajes, porque me dio la impresión de que estaba leyendo.
Lima es mi opinión, que es tóxico para nuestros intereses en la casa.
Seguimos con cosas curiosas, después de hablar con el "tipo", Lima se levanta y se vuelve a Jess para decir algo al oído, la forma de hablar, tocar su cabello y cómo reacciona Jess, era muy rebelde ... Algo Era que componen ... de pronto, Jess, sentado, comienza a moverse de una manera atractiva. Ella comenzó a buscar en el "tipo" y Lima, que se sentó al lado del hombre ...
Jess se levantó y miró a Nicole, mientras que el "individuo" se frotó las manos mientras habla con Jess ... ya sabes lo que eso significa en el lenguaje corporal '... u no es culpa del frío: D
Jess llevó a recoger Nicole y hacer un poco de baile juntos porque ella le dijo algo al oído, pero la música terminó, y se volvió a la mesa ...

Las teorías de la conspiración, no me dicen ...?

2 hours ago, CowArt said:

Sorry, but I have to correct you on this. Yes, she took a copy of her ID out of her bag, but she tore of a bit, put the part with the ID copy back in her bag. She then wrote something on the blank part of the paper (fellow was caressing her neck as she did this), folded it, and walked into the livingroom with the bit of paper in her hand. That's where I lost track of the piece of paper, too many people stood in front of cam #3 then.

I am almost positive that they used the paper for their game (the small  scraps of paper on their forehead). 

On the other hand he old guy  also massaged Jessica's  shoulders,  face and hair before  leaving.  she seemed  to appreciate a lot  and clearly showed it ...

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'd go along with that. I think its the Belle-like lips and even nose that makes her so attractive. Mind, Jess is as sexy as fuck though! ::)

I love petite body's and Jess has that. Yes she is incredibly sexy:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

The next thing was the dance of the four girls ...
Jess to move on to dance, began to act in a sexy way, her movements, her way of walking, when she approached Lima (she was still sitting next to the "guy", and almost lapdance to her), because Lime gave him a signal, everything was said, and he said something about how to move ...
The girls continued to dance in hot plan, but there was no justification, they are not that they were animated ... (it is my appreciation)
The "guy" got up and went to the kitchen ... moments later he went to Sia's room, and entered without calling ...
I can not tell you what happened because I was admiring the dance ...; D so, if anyone knows what happened I could add it ...
Anyway, I was told, I was only a minute ... After that, he returned to the party ...
The girls more worried about talking to each other than dancing ...
"The girls of Lola" where you have gotten? Please come back!
Lima and the "guy" kept talking, and I think about the girls ... You know, I've seen this in the visit of a client when he goes looking for girls ... (I'm not a moralist, but it's the worst part that I have, When I see that scene). I am a voyeur, I recognize it, I love to observe people, I like sex like all of you (and more practice it,: D) But trading with meat ... makes me angry and you do not know to what extent. That was one of the times when I started to really bother with the house ... I thought another night "fucked up".
What happens is that at that moment people do not register it ... but it was devastating ... meat trade in front of my own noses ...
I know that some here, they say that could be an innocent conversation between the "guy" and Lima ... believe me when I say, that innocent subject did not get anything.

• Upvote 2