Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I was actually getting really pissed off when the old man was touching her up! :angry:

I think it was all harmless. Jess is probably a bit of a natural flirt. Where they vanished to between B2 and B1 is the mistery. 

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Vortios lo siento. Creo que no me ha entendido. Yo estaba muy molesto, pero no sé si era Jess. Estaba celosa, pero también se puede hacer mucho mejor que él ...:dodgy:

I guess not, you know, the translators and I are fighting ... :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, delong1 said:

Not saying anything happened but lima and the guy are swingers after one of her trips she explained it all to Jess

That is the other guy or last guy she was with in the house.  This guy was a one (or two) night stand.

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Creo que todo era inofensivo. Jess es probablemente un poco de una coqueta natural. Donde desaparecieron a entre B2 y B1 es el misterio. 

With me greater respect, that you think that, it offends me, after what I saw last night and I'm counting ...

So the girls got together to meet. Great! That would mean dancing and some drinks and maybe some clothes would fall off. :rolleyes: But the guys were there. Who were they and why were they there? I really don't care. There wasn't as much dancing and the clothes stayed on because of them. On a side note when it comes to dancing Jess and Nicole are way better than Michelle and Candy. As for the missing time? Again don't care. The get together was a bust. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I think it was all harmless. Jess is probably a bit of a natural flirt. Where they vanished to between B2 and B1 is the mistery. 

I think Jessica did not want confrontation.  She was just polite in the situation.  JMO 

• Upvote 2

Just now, DES7469 said:

So the girls got together to meet. Great! That would mean dancing and some drinks and maybe some clothes would fall off. :rolleyes: But the guys were there. Who were they and why were they there? I really don't care. There wasn't as much dancing and the clothes stayed on because of them. On a side note when it comes to dancing Jess and Nicole are way better than Michelle and Candy. As for the missing time? Again don't care. The get together was a bust. 

Nicole's wouldn't have came off at least regardless of guys or not since she is on her period

1 minute ago, F219 said:

Ese es el otro individuo o el último chico que estaba con en la casa. Este tipo era un rollo de una (o dos) por la noche.

For me it's a despicable "guy" who pays to fuck girls ... but not despicable because he pays for sex, but fucks us party nights ...
Let him pay whoever he wants and what he wants, but outside the house ...
There are girls like that in the market ...
I aspire to what we had this summer ... I do not want boyfriends at home, nor husbands that lurk around the house, nor unexpected visitors with substances that fuck the party, nor boys who pay to fuck one of them ...

For me that, plenty.

• Upvote 3