Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Así que las chicas se reunieron para conocer. ¡Estupendo! Eso significaría que el baile y algunas bebidas y tal vez algo de ropa se caen. :rolleyes: Pero los chicos estaban allí. ¿Quiénes eran y por qué estaban allí? Realmente no me importa. No fue tanto el baile y la ropa se quedó a causa de ellos. En una nota lateral, cuando se trata de bailar Jess y Nicole son mucho mejor que Michelle y caramelo. En cuanto al tiempo que falta? Una vez más no me importa. El juntamos fue un fracaso. 

Although we do not often agree ... In this you have more reason than a saint.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, delong1 said:

Nicole's wouldn't have came off at least regardless of guys or not since she is on her period

Are you sure.  The reason I ask is she wore that white one piece that snaps at the bottom with no panties or pad underneath.  A girl on her period would not wear that.  She is wearing bikini right now without pad.  Just asking.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, F219 said:

Are you sure.  The reason I ask is she wore that white one piece that snaps at the bottom with no panties or pad underneath.  A girl on her period would not wear that.  She is wearing bikini right now without pad.  Just asking.

She put a pad in some clean panties when she first got up this morning. But didn't see her change into her bikini

4 minutes ago, F219 said:

Creo que Jessica no quería la confrontación. No era más que educado en la situación. JMO 

Forgives!
I've seen many women avoid contact with drunken boys much more clearly than Jess's last night.
But would you want to enlighten me with your reasoning, which has led you to come to that conclusion?
Maybe you have some key information that I was not able to detect. And I say "I hope, be as you say!"

3 minutes ago, F219 said:

Estás seguro. La razón que pido es que llevaba que el blanco de una sola pieza que encaje en la parte inferior sin bragas o almohadilla debajo. Una chica en su periodo no usaría eso. Ella está usando bikini ahora sin el cojín. Sólo preguntaba.

I agree with your words.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

She put a pad in some clean panties when she first got up this morning. But didn't see her change into her bikini

Maybe she is one of those that wear a pad all the time regardless.

In fact, she had to smear on one of the occasions, because when she got home, Nicole, took the garment to the laundry ... But it was very logical, she went to the toilet many times, and in some, it took some Minute more than you need to just pee ...

12 minutes ago, vortios said:

With me greater respect, that you think that, it offends me, after what I saw last night and I'm counting ...

Well at the end of the Day im sure she would not have done anything she did not want!

• Upvote 1