Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Pensé que mi 1er post del día fue largo! Él debe ser. Imagínese si algo ha sucedido realmente en la fiesta ...:biggrin:

To those who saw the party that information and you know it, but you could not witness it, I think it will suit you ...
If I make a mistake, please let me know ...
We're here to report too, right?

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

To those who saw the party that information and you know it, but you could not witness it, I think it will suit you ...
If I make a mistake, please let me know ...
We're here to report too, right?

I've enjoyed following your post today, although a little difficult  to understand sometimes :biggrin:. And let's not forget I started it all with the 1st one of the day. Thanks vortios. I think if a 100 of us watched a Barca party, we would all come up with different stories of what we think or didn't think happened. If they all spoke in English it would be really boring because we'd know what for definite was going on ::)

• Upvote 1

il y a 3 minutes, sulzer25059 a dit :

I know ive said this before but that couch is way too far back!!!!!

I agree, before the sofa was on the level of the green carpet, and it is there since the passage of The Other Connasse of Blondasse milena ...
Nobody seems to put him in his place. Not only is it far away, but you can not hear the sound

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Think its to make room for the Gym :blush:

Dont have an issue with them making room that's fine, just put the coach and table back where they should be after !!! I&I always had it in the right place

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I know ive said this before but that couch is way too far back!!!!!

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yep sulz, hence my binoculars comment a few posts earlier :blush:

3 minutes ago, winnlove said:

I agree, before the sofa was on the level of the green carpet, and it is there since the passage of The Other Connasse of Blondasse milena ...
Nobody seems to put him in his place. Not only is it far away, but you can not hear the sound

We are making progress if this is the only thing we can find to complain about :exclamation:::):biggrin:

• Upvote 3