Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Sorry guys. Just woke up and logged in. Sounds like I missed a pretty good 'pickle tickle' in the bath from Jess yes? Or with all the complaining about the camera view angle, maybe I didn't. Question, is Lima in bed asleep or has she gone out and that's just how her sheets have rolled. Hard to tell under the Infra-Reds.

Just now, Pookus said:

Sorry guys. Just woke up and logged in. Sounds like I missed a pretty good 'pickle tickle' in the bath from Jess yes? Or with all the complaining about the camera view angle, maybe I didn't. Question, is Lima in bed asleep or has she gone out and that's just how her sheets have rolled. Hard to tell under the Infra-Reds.

Lima is asleep you are right, chocolate in the bathroom now, same old stuff

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Why don't they just get fully dressed...nothing to watch here

Chocolate or not, at least their touching eachother asses, better than them being on their phones...

And it's fun to see them opening up, and to see how far they'll take it over the next few days

• Upvote 1

Just now, Pookus said:

You didn't miss much.  We have the fake or not fake in bating and now chocolate on the butts & thighs routine which I am sure somebody is going to say something about.  Posts in many languages so fighting translators as well.  Just a normal night on RLC.

I am however off of CC for the night until later but will continue watching RLC.

• Upvote 1