Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

37 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Now if only Jess was sat like that with no Panties !!!!!!! Still its a great pose.

I sent an email about Cam 9 been out of focus. They have corrected it within minutes !!!

But how will it be in NV.

I think what everyone is going to start seeing is Nicole spending a lot of time out of the apartment,  with Lima and without.   I've watched most of their time out on the balcony and Lima has been filling her in on what I believe was her trip.  I believe Lima went on a trip with the same jack wadd that was over at B2 the other night.  It wouldn't surprise me about Jess either the way she let that asshole stroke and caress her the other night.  Not to mention the amount of time it took them to get back to B1 that night.  It should have only taken them 15 minutes, 20 minutes at the most.  I believe a couple of guys at least got drained that night!

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think what everyone is going to start seeing is Nicole spending a lot of time out of the apartment,  with Lima and without.   I've watched most of their time out on the balcony and Lima has been filling her in on what I believe was her trip.  I believe Lima went on a trip with the same jack wadd that was over at B2 the other night.  It wouldn't surprise me about Jess either the way she let that asshole stroke and caress her the other night.  Not to mention the amount of time it took them to get back to B1 that night.  It should have only taken them 15 minutes, 20 minutes at the most.  I believe a couple of guys at least got drained that night!

I think you are wrong on the trip with Lima.  On 17 Nov, Lima brought a new guy home.  They kissed like no other.  On the previous guy you are referring to, the last time he was there, they kissed only 3 times all night.  It was sex only.  New guy she looked at him like looking into his soul.  Right after the new guys visit, she did her first overnighter.  Then a week later her 65 hour trip which was already stated with the same guy.  I don't know how the first is back into the scene, but I don't think he is involve with her anymore sexually.  It doesn't make sense if he is.  I might be wrong but facts are facts.  As for why it took 90 minutes to get home, if you think they got drained is ridiculous.  On Nicole's 3rd night, Jessica's 12th night (never going out other than for groceries) that they were involve and waited, you are out of your mind.

Common sense people.  Let's get real on thoughts and if you interject fantasy to your comments, state it.

• Upvote 3

Jazza Jessica is the hottest girl for far at the moment..omg.. no ones can play so clever n sexy with the cam n us. if niky's clever too..then go closer to Jes..

U both can have your own apt. if u doin it right. think about ..

1 minute ago, Jamster said:

Jazza Jessica is the hottest girl for far at the moment..omg.. no ones can play so clever n sexy with the cam n us. if niky's clever too..then go closer to Jes..

U both can have your own apt. if u doin it right. think about ..

She is sporting a nice little camel toe this morning.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, F219 said:

I think you are wrong on the trip with Lima.  On 17 Nov, Lima brought a new guy home.  They kissed like no other.  On the previous guy you are referring to, the last time he was there, they kissed only 3 times all night.  It was sex only.  New guy she looked at him like looking into his soul.  Right after the new guys visit, she did her first overnighter.  Then a week later her 65 hour trip which was already stated with the same guy.  I don't know how the first is back into the scene, but I don't think he is involve with her anymore sexually.  It doesn't make sense if he is.  I might be wrong but facts are facts.  As for why it took 90 minutes to get home, if you think they got drained is ridiculous.  On Nicole's 3rd night, Jessica's 12th night (never going out other than for groceries) that they were involve and waited, you are out of your mind.

Common sense people.  Let's get real on thoughts and if you interject fantasy to your comments, state it.

we will see how it plays out!! I think you are way wrong but who really knows.  It is just what I believe happened. 

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

we will see how it plays out!! I think you are way wrong but who really knows.  It is just what I believe happened. 

So you believe in fantasy not reality.  I will disregard any further posts by you then.

We will see.