Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, F219 said:

Short UM.  What was that about??

Was one last night at B2 also, someone came in an apperantly wiped a few drops of water of the kitchen camera. Maybe a quick fix here to, or a delivery to one of the girls from a RLC employee. Jess suddenly was doing paperwork when the UM was done.

But do better things than paperwork now :D

Just now, Frankster said:

Was one last night at B2 also, someone came in an apperantly wiped a few drops of water of the kitchen camera. Maybe a quick fix here to, or a delivery to one of the girls from a RLC employee. Jess suddenly was doing paperwork when the UM was done.

But do better things than paperwork now :D

The bad thing about it is they all are dressed now.

12 minutes ago, F219 said:

So if you do not believe what the translations of kitek, yury, or even vortios (which I disagree with often) or any other person that speaks their language say, how do you come to any conclusion.  You might as well call them liars.  I trust what kitek says regardless.  He has proven himself honest and direct.

I do NOT know more than anybody else but I use logic and common sense.  I am worldly in my knowledge which helps that common sense.  Try it sometime.

I didn't disregard this post BUT I WILL DISREGARD YOU.

I never said I didn't believe what they say.  I trust what they translate but I just wish they posted everything they hear and not what they want us to know!

Disregard me 219, i'm good with that.

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

thought maybe cam9 was fixed but cant really tell until nite vision

Earlier sulzer25059 posted that he email RLC and within minutes it was fixed.  They can remotely adjust focus, I have reported a cam before and same thing happened.  We will have to wait and see on the night vision.

• Upvote 3