Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, F219 said:

Earlier sulzer25059 posted that he email RLC and within minutes it was fixed.  They can remotely adjust focus, I have reported a cam before and same thing happened.  We will have to wait and see on the night vision.

Thank you-good news that I was not aware of

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I have said it by active and by passive, Lima has been a toxic girl in RLC, from the beginning and the worst moment of B1 will correspond with the time that she is in the house ...
With Milena, she could not because Milena had things very clear ... With Mel, she could not influence her, because Mel has many boards ... and the business that Lima, Lara, She did not fit in what Lima looks for ... But these two girls ...
Jess, she's looking for money, and the sex business is no stranger to her ... so great.
And Nicole, I see her too influenced by the other two, both by Lima and by Jess. Besides, she, but I'm wrong, I think she was the one who said she was coming to work ... gentlemen ... clearer water.
I want to clarify that this is not written by the girls, but by us and by our interest.
If Lima does the house and its interests, we will lose. Losing by the show inside the house, and show because the girls will start to be more and more time outside the house.
If not, time to time

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, foouttz said:

Let's brofist RLC.

brofist ...........
...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(

Just now, ROCKHARD said:

brofist ...........
...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(

Lets face it, B1 is steaming after last night! ::)

8 minutes ago, happyone said:

I see that the girls are brainstorming.  Jessica is writing down our agenda for the next week (and they are all giggling)  :rolleyes: 

Jes and Nicole are going out-maybe it was a shopping list with bananas and cucumbers :biggrin:

• Upvote 1