Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's fucking ridiculous is what it is.  After my time runs out in January, I'm done with this bullshit!! 

I wasn't wrong when I said you are complaining all the time :biggrin:. I still don't understand why you have decided to join RLC again.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, ROCKHARD said:

Nothing to do with what she has accomplished in this apartment. I want her to leave because, she has had a rough life, if you can`t see it on her body, than you are not seeing the big picture.

I can absolutely tell you that Lima has not had a rough life, at least not in recent years. She has worked for some very prestigious organisations, including as a TV presenter, and has made a lot of money

• Upvote 4

24 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I can absolutely tell you that Lima has not had a rough life, at least not in recent years. She has worked for some very prestigious organisations, including as a TV presenter, and has made a lot of money

Well than, you answer my question, since you seem to know her personally! I`ll rest my case!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

Well than, you answer my question, since you seem to know her personally! I`ll rest my that!

I don't know what question you're asking! But I can assure you that Lima has lived a more exciting and successful life than most of us here!

• Upvote 1