Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

Ive got a stream of bad luck going-missed nicole last nite-missed jes bate in shower-too much running around to do

Worst for me, they banned me from the free image, all i get is blurred.  I don't even know what Candy looks like.  If a good samaritan could send me a picture, I would appreciate and I never saw Nicole naked either.  Have pity for a lost soul please,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:cry:

Even though I'm gutted I missed it I feel I have to give a few of you positive reputations for being in the right place at the right time.........bastards!

Well here's hoping Nicole will outdo lovely Jess later, that's if Lima hasn't worn her out :cry:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Even though I'm gutted I missed it I feel I have to give a few of you positive reputations for being in the right place at the right time.........bastards!

Well here's hoping Nicole will outdo lovely Jess later, that's if Lima hasn't worn her out :cry:

I've a feeling this wasn't a one time thing for Jess. We'll see her and Nicole also.

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Worst for me, they banned me from the free image, all i get is blurred.  I don't even know what Candy looks like.  If a good samaritan could send me a picture, I would appreciate and I never saw Nicole naked either.  Have pity for a lost soul please,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:cry:

If your receiving a blur, your IP is blocked! Get a VPN or a use a Google proxy, they all work for me.

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I have a feeling that you see it again Jess do , I think she is getting better every day go by :biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 2