Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

You guys are forgetting that Nicole just relocated to another country. Which means different water and different diet. This can disrupt the system as we've seen this in other girls after they first arrive. Stop looking for reasons without evidence.  As always give her some time.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, DES7469 said:

You guys are forgetting that Nicole just relocated to another country. Which means different water and different diet. This can disrupt the system as we've seen this in other girls after they first arrive. Stop looking for reasons without evidence.  As always give her some time.

Good point DES. I wasn't trying to be a smart-arse before by bringing my scientific background into it. It was just a possibility that's all.....I don't like to guess stuff ::)

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

The evidence I see is she had a long day with Lima. She's having trouble sleeping in a new place. So the conclusion is she's just tired.

And I hate Melina for moving the damn couch!!!:angry:

Melina and that couch :angry::angry::angry:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I believe that in bc1, after yesterday's performance of Jessica in the shower, there is a good feeling of the girls with the cam and with us ....
I'd like to see a lesbian moment between nicole and jessica, but I believe that like jessica Nicole

Who wouldn't Mike :biggrin:

• Upvote 1