Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

5 minutes ago, vortios said:

I do not know what has happened, from my point of view, Jess is not comfortable. Nicole, as you say, is much closer to Lima and has separated quite a bit from Jess. Has anything been said about it?

All three girls are just fine.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Dan1456 said:

Ella hace que con frecuencia !!!!!! Preguntarse a dónde va ????????????

I already found it ... now in the living room. I suppose I was in the toilet below, though I did not hear the cistern, nor did I notice when she came out.

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Nicole no sabe que acaba de bloquear la leva.

yes? lolI already found it ... now in the living room. I suppose I was in the toilet below, though I did not hear the cistern, nor did I notice when she came out.

2 minutes ago, albacore said:

La vi de pie junto a la puerta de la terraza antes y utilice la ventana al lado de él. Que en cierto modo va fuera de la vista. Tal vez de fumar?  

She haven't cigarretes

Well I've finally caught up on the posts and doesn't look like I've missed too much. Am I wrong? Michelle show was probably worth watching for its explicitness, if not effort and enjoyment on her part. You probably got some good pussy shots though :blush:  I saw pixie Jess start her's in her bedroom. Bet she didn't flash the gash though did she?

When you've been out for a few hours in the evening are any of you guys scared to log on in case you've missed some serious action? No me neither..... :confused:

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

yes? lolI already found it ... now in the living room. I suppose I was in the toilet below, though I did not hear the cistern, nor did I notice when she came out.

She haven't cigarretes

Well she has one in her hand 

• Upvote 1