Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

Actually, I would like to see some apartments get closed to save some money instead of raise the fee. ... Apartments like D&D, Z&L, C&S(!) could be closed without any loss of worth seeing content.

I enjoyed to watch the barcelona apartment with girls like Irma, Anna, Stella, Ilona and Elisa. If RLC would get back on track, i would vote to keep them open. With girls as in the current cast, i may would prefere to see them closed to safe my money. 

The current girls are doing almost as much as the ones you name. And comparing them is wrong. They are all different.

• Upvote 1

Just now, DES7469 said:

The current girls are doing almost as much as the ones you name.

No. This is not the case. ... Why do you say something like that? .... Especially the girls in B2 are almost fun-free and without any real action. ... Except maybe, Michelle with her useless cam show. ... It actually very sad and not even close to the time with girls as Irma and Ilona. 

I would like to see an option to select a number of the apartments to have access to... maybe ten  or so, at a somewhat reduced rate.  I could easily cut seven out of my viewing altogether without loss of anything I want to see.  I realize that Efim has put on many "shows" but he has also acted as an asshole instead of a man on occasion.  I don't want to watch him or anything to do with him.  

• Upvote 2