Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

7 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I may be delusional but I really think Nicole was hitting on Jess (who didn't want to) : the massage, going to Jess'room, laying on Jess bed, etc ...

She likes her company, don't think she wanted Jess to go to bed

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

So I'm assuming nothing happened with the massage. May I take you back to My Belle:heart:'s last massage with Candy when she whipped Candy's panties off as her first move then a bit later stripped naked herself before writhing on top of her rubbing her with her breasts and basically performing a lap dance to Candy's arse. As usual Belle got her angles slightly wrong, the lighting was wrong and she had to contend with Michelle's clear attempts to stop it (and those who think oh but didn't Michelle lie on top of them at one stage ... yeah but with her coat on and seconds away from leaving for the balcony) but I am just saying that's what happened when one of the golden generation, as we have to call Lola's girls, did a massage.

And remember no Happy Juice and this was Candy! Similarly Becca with the tit play on Jasmin ... and that was Jasmin! Those girls were made of different stuff! :biggrin:

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

So I'm assuming nothing happened with the massage. May I take you back to My Belle:heart:'s last massage with Candy when she whipped Candy's panties off as her first move then a bit later stripped naked herself before writhing on top of her rubbing her with her breasts and basically performing a lap dance to Candy's arse. As usual Belle got her angles slightly wrong, the lighting was wrong and she had to contend with Michelle's clear attempts to stop it (and those I think oh but didn't Michelle lie on top of them at one stage ... yeah but with her coat on and seconds away from leaving for the balcony) but i am just saying that's what happened when one of the golden generation, as we have to call Lola's girls, did a massage.

Belle was on fire at the start of that massage but Michelle did her best to stop it. 

Was not really a massage as such tonight it was more a Nicole - Jess will you rub this creme on my arse ?  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Belle was on fire at the start of that massage but Michelle did her best to stop it. 

Was not really a massage as such tonight it was more a Nicole - Jess will you rub this creme on my arse ?  

I'd love to rub cream on Jessica's arse. :biggrin:

If it really was as I have answered more than once RLC, about the behavior of girls and their freedom to do what they want. If they pay me child support for three months. I would do worse than them. I would leave at 10 in the morning and I would travel, the uprising of Spain from North to South, they would not see my hair, nothing more than to sleep ... and in the shower, would be worse than the friend of Z. I was not going to see the hair on my eyebrows ... Is not the fucking reality? In reality, the people we work with, we are not seeing social networks all day ... We do not even sleep or get up at 12 noon. You worry about cleanliness, Leisure is a luxury ... You have a thousand tasks to do ... and shopping, take the kids to school, then to football, if you study, mealtime, dinner, go to the supermarket ... the jams ... take the car , Pay bills ... Call customers, meet with one, the other does not reach the meeting, which is not prepared the case of a certain client ... That's the fucking reality, not this. And stress, where is it? The biggest problem they have is that they can not sleep well ...

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Película a las 2.15 de la mañana ???

I was speaking of myself I am going to put Rambo III, to see if I also kill some Taliban and I take off my bad mood. Waiting for Nicole ... and see what I've seen ... for? What the hell happened? Not a dance, nor a laugh, nor entertainment ... When they say that the atmosphere is super good in B1, I wonder ... who says it has a partner? Because I think they see an Iceberg and they do not realize that what is not seen is more dangerous than what is seen.

• Upvote 1