Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, F219 said:

También podría estar recuperándose de alguna infección por levaduras.

You're right, both things are possible. I did not realize it, but I do not remember well, but at the party, she did not wear compresses ... so I do not think she was having her menses.

1 minute ago, vortios said:

You're right, both things are possible. I did not realize it, but I do not remember well, but at the party, she did not wear compresses ... so I do not think she was having her menses.

She's wearing a pad to catch the drippings.  Her and Jess went out and it was all by Lima's doing......Pro's in training!!    You people and your "she put on a pad" bullshit.   Did any of you watch Nicole clean her panties when she got home last night?   She wasn't cleaning blood off of them!!

21 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Nora hizo.

Nora, I personally did not observe her, but if it is true that I have been told a lot about her, it may be that her case is exceptional inside the house, since she resided in the city before entering RLC. Then he has spent more time here working. I went to a local and was told "she did not stay that night" so I could not get to know her.

Natural Family Planning Harley, and you are wrong on this one. I taught it in the chuirch for 12 years. A woman has discharge all the time. :biggrin:

Most commonly, that'd just be a woman's usual vaginal discharges.

At nearly any given time, we have vaginal discharges and cervical mucus which are part of our monthly fertility cycle, and also the way the vagina cleans itself. Discharges during phases of the fertility cycle vary, based on the phase that we're in. During one part, they may be thicker, creamier and white, while during others, that mucus is thinner, more clear and more fluid. because the vagina is a self-cleaning organ -- neat, huh? -- we also have discharges which keep everything in balance so that we don't wind up with an infection.

Too, when women become sexually aroused, the vagina often self-lubricates. That fluids tends to be thin and watery, but it also gets mixed with whatever our discharge at a given time is. So, if for instance, you were in the phase of your cycle where your discharge was whiter or creamier, when that got mixed with your self-lubrication, it can appear as a more fluid, whitish discharge.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Natural Family Planning Harley, and you are wrong on this one. I taught it in the chuirch for 12 years. A woman has discharge all the time. :biggrin:

Most commonly, that'd just be a woman's usual vaginal discharges.

At nearly any given time, we have vaginal discharges and cervical mucus which are part of our monthly fertility cycle, and also the way the vagina cleans itself. Discharges during phases of the fertility cycle vary, based on the phase that we're in. During one part, they may be thicker, creamier and white, while during others, that mucus is thinner, more clear and more fluid. because the vagina is a self-cleaning organ -- neat, huh? -- we also have discharges which keep everything in balance so that we don't wind up with an infection.

Too, when women become sexually aroused, the vagina often self-lubricates. That fluids tends to be thin and watery, but it also gets mixed with whatever our discharge at a given time is. So, if for instance, you were in the phase of your cycle where your discharge was whiter or creamier, when that got mixed with your self-lubrication, it can appear as a more fluid, whitish discharge.

Well said.

• Upvote 1

I do not want to take the illusion out of anyone, but the streak we have, is not precisely to see parties, at least, they do not have parties inside the house ... for not having, nor are encouraged to dance ... before Belle , The last of the princesses, danced ... It was rare the girl who did not dance, even more than one she did naked or half naked ... Personally, it bothers me a lot, that there were dances at the party, I do not want to think that it is due to the presence of the "type", but rather the requirement of the script, and then not having any intention of dancing. Someone, who really know, why this happens. And I mean it, I would like someone to put some light in that darkness.

Maybe we all should agree from now on that every time the girls go outside the apt it is for having sex with one or maybe several guy`s.

It would be so much more pleasant to read this forum then! We could also agree that Lima is the mother of all sexual actions in barc1!

Anyone who dissagree is probably blind or stupid that doesn`t see what is goin on here at this(DEROGATORY) training house.

• Upvote 3