Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Jay I do agree, but if you watched with open eyes, and paid close attention , this is what I saw. cacjc, Adele was in her room and Danaya in her room reading I presume are VK or social media accounts. Danaya started to tear up and was visibly upset by what she was reading, she read it again, then went to show Adele what she had read. She was pointing to Adele with her finger on the screen and they were talking very quietly, you could still see that Danaya was visibly upset. Adele said something to her after minutes of talking very quietly, and just shrugged her shoulders and grinned. It was then that the pictures you see posted  took place including Adele grabbing her tits as a token gesture. Remember this is after they have been gone for 15 hours from the apartment and each took off 5 wristbands for the clubs they visited. Then Danaya took a bath and still was visibly upset, then climbed in bed and went to sleep. I have my theories as to why the display, and why she was upset. The thing about being a voyuer is that each person has to make up their own mind as to what they saw.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

we don't have the right to just have an opinion, as people so often say. We have the right to an opinion if it is well informed and intelligent. Nobody has the "right" to jump to unsupported conclusions or to call people prostitutes because they have just decided that they have an opinion, regardless of any (lack of) evidence or support for it

same with "you have to give respect to get respect" - that's just another empty cliché like "i have a right to my opinion"

everyone is deserving of respect, until they do something cease to deserve it.

they put in their token performance for the day and now its time to get at it.time is money.

Knock off!

If you were 20 years and came to a popular seaside resort, would not you also lived the life and been out to have fun. These girls do like everyone else in the world, whether they are in Euopa, USA or elsewhere.

That some have engasjoenemt through modeling agencies are also part of the real life