Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, happyman88 said:

Oh dear Nicole, more of the same perchance and with the chief negotiator leading the charge. Or on the other hand there is the probability of the afternoon soiree at that exclusive hotel being as it's Sunday afternoon and the chance of new "friends" to be made. They might even meet Milena's photographer friend there :dodgy:

Lima went in her grocery shopping clothes.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 hours ago, MrBox said:

This tinder event makes her just an open minded person. ... Actually, it make way more seens to cast girls like her (open minded) for a page like RLC as to cast girls that even have an issue with nudity.

A pity is only, if this openness is not also lived in the apartment. 

I agree-good comment .

Just now, MrBox said:

No. They just should have a better casting. ... You can not enforce openness, but you can look out for it. ... That is why i am not even a bit angry with the girls. They may even thing they doing a good job with all the time they spend with teasing. 

About barca 1 , because we are on Barca 1 topics, I see 3 open girls.

• Lima is naked all day long, fucks and bate in front of the cams.
  • Jessica offers great naked view when applying lotion naked in her bedroom and had a masturbared multiple time in the bathroom
  • Nicole is there since only one week, but has showed much skin. she is not shy at all. Don't you think it is a little bit early to complain about her lack of "openess"

And if "openness" is bate or sex without cover as far as remeber, Ilona made no sexual behaviour during her first stay and Anna had an half open bate the last night before her departure during her first stay.

Polya masturbated without covers 1 month after her arrival and she was living with 2 other girls providing a huge sexual tension in the appartment (Irma and Ilona).

• Upvote 4

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Maybe we should call it "The Jessica Cook and Dance Show":biggrin:

I like that DES- now if we can just get Irma to show her how to twerk while cooking, that would be awesome:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
Just now, DES7469 said:

That would be great but she does a nice job making that ass work.:biggrin:

yes she does, and it such a cute little ass hahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

14 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

The last 10 pages are over-realistic. People who complain because a single girl decided to meet a guy on a dating site. OK . It was late, and maybe a little bit  unsafe but it is her business, not mine

The problem is that it is more like the last straw after a series of questionable castings. B2 has been clinically dead for a while. B1 has been dismal for an even long time, culminating during Milena's tenure.

For me, Jessica, even though she is obviously giving deliberate shows, is the only great girl in the cast. The arrival of Nicole and her perceived behaviour during her first days raised ( probably unrealistic ) expectations.

So no, it is not only one girl, in the sense as no one took it against Polya when she disappeared to go clubbing or at her bf place because Irma was there to deliver at home.

Nicole's getaway fuck comes at a pretty bad moment, so  the reactions are nnecessarily stronger.

I 'll say it again, I have nothing against her quite the opposite actually, I want more of her, and fear that it will be not that easy.

• Upvote 2

l'unica cosa veramente triste e che è sbagliata (RLC è un sito per voyeur e le ragazze lo sanno bene.....) è che queste ragazze vanno a fare fuori quello che dovrebbero fare in casa e per cui noi, oltre a pagare molto, aspettiamo con ansia e infinita pazienza.

in italia questo si dice: prendere per il culo la gente.

• Upvote 1

L'unica cosa veramente triste e Che E sbagliata (RLC E un sito per voyeur e le ragazze lo sanno bene .....) E che QUESTE ragazze Vanno Una Tariffa fuori Quello Che tariffa dovrebbero in casa e per cui noi, Oltre un Pagare molto, Aspettiamo con ansia e infinita pazienza.

in italia questo si dice: prendere per il culo la gente.