Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

28 minutes ago, MrBox said:

The best we can hope for is RLC starting to have a better casting. ... That would help way more as to hope for some change of mind with the current cast. 

Yesterday, the last girl with any hope has decided to prefer to have the action outside of the cams (as like the other girls). Its that simple.

The RLC participants are not slaves inside their apartments to be locked in-appreciate the fact that they will have lives outside the apartment, of which we have no knowledge of what occurs

and we will see what actually happens inside the apartments.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

About barca 1 , because we are on Barca 1 topics, I see 3 open girls.

• Lima is naked all day long, fucks and bate in front of the cams.
  • Jessica offers great naked view when applying lotion naked in her bedroom and had a masturbared multiple time in the bathroom
  • Nicole is there since only one week, but has showed much skin. she is not shy at all. Don't you think it is a little bit early to complain about her lack of "openess"

And if "openness" is bate or sex without cover as far as remeber, Ilona made no sexual behaviour during her first stay and Anna had an half open bate the last night before her departure during her first stay.

Polya masturbated without covers 1 month after her arrival and she was living with 2 other girls providing a huge sexual tension in the appartment (Irma and Ilona).

I agree to Lima. Unfortunately, I do not find any interest in watching her. I never understand why RLC casted her, even with her openness. ... Jessica had some extremely exaggerated jerks in the bathtub. I still not sure what i saw, but i would bet real money that is was not even close to something real. 

If you can not see the difference, I can not help you. Sorry.

29 minutes ago, MrBox said:

You may like to hear that I am cancelled yesterday. Still some time to go, because I am on an an 3 month term. 

Does that mean since you will no longer actually know what happens inside the apts, that you will no longer comment in CC???

Just now, happyone said:

The RLC participants are not slaves inside their apartments to be locked in-appreciate the fact that they will have lives outside the apartment, of which we have no knowledge of what occurs

and we will see what actually happens inside the apartments.

I agree 100% and never said otherwise. So please do not put something in my mouth that I never said.

I any case, this apartment was fun to watch in the past. Now, it is almost all about teasing and not very real any more. A better casting could help. You can not enforce fun, you just need to find people like to have some fun. That is all.

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

Does that mean since you will no longer actually know what happens inside the apts, that you will no longer comment in CC???

We can only hope

From Yury in a PM (he has given permission to post)

Nicole registered on a dating site. She wrote to a guy who invited her for a walk. She said that they walked and then they went for a drive on a motorcycle. 
She did not say anything about sex, but in conversation with Jessica Nicole said she slept for a couple of hours and after a while asked Jessica whether ibuprofen can help with pain in the abdomen.

Edit - A little more infoThey went to an observation deck, walking and then rode on a motorcycle. Nicole regularly sent Jessica text messages to let Jess know where she is and what they were doing

• Upvote 5

Just now, happyone said:

I am still on my paid term (way more than 1 month is left). ... Without subscription, i will not be as active in this forum as i used to be.