Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

We can only hope

From Yury in a PM (he has given permission to post)

Nicole registered on a dating site. She wrote to a guy who invited her for a walk. She said that they walked and then they went for a drive on a motorcycle. 
She did not say anything about sex, but in conversation with Jessica Nicole said she slept for a couple of hours and after a while asked Jessica whether ibuprofen can help with pain in the abdomen.

thanks Ben- interesting, and maybe she ate something to cause an upset stomach ?????????

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I agree 100% and never said otherwise. So please do not put something in my mouth that I never said.

I any case, this apartment was fun to watch in the past. Now, it is almost all about teasing and not very real any more. A better casting could help. You can not enforce fun, you just need to find people like to have some fun. That is all.

I agree with you

Thank you Benfold.

Apparently Lima went to buy products for today's party. B2 Girls invited to the 7 pm. Perhaps the party will be short, because the girls discussed the possibility to go to a club afterwards. 

• Upvote 4

Guest beaver67
Just now, Benfold said:

I don't think so :biggrin: Remember that both Ilona and Belle complained that after sex they had pain in their abdomen

yes I do, but choose not to post it- thanks Ben

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Yury said:

Thank you Benfold.

Apparently Lima went to buy products for today's party. B2 Girls invited to the 7 pm. Perhaps the party will be short, because the girls discussed the possibility to go to a club afterwards. 

thank you Yury

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

We can only hope

From Yury in a PM (he has given permission to post)

Nicole registered on a dating site. She wrote to a guy who invited her for a walk. She said that they walked and then they went for a drive on a motorcycle. 
She did not say anything about sex, but in conversation with Jessica Nicole said she slept for a couple of hours and after a while asked Jessica whether ibuprofen can help with pain in the abdomen.

Edit - A little more infoThey went to an observation deck, walking and then rode on a motorcycle. Nicole regularly sent Jessica text messages to let Jess know where she is and what they were doing

Thanks.. That settles it for me.

And I really like these three girls together.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I agree to Lima. Unfortunately, I do not find any interest in watching her. I never understand why RLC casted her, even with her openness. ... Jessica had some extremely exaggerated jerks in the bathtub. I still not sure what i saw, but i would bet real money that is was not even close to something real. 

If you can not see the difference, I can not help you. Sorry.

This is the big paradox of your messages.

All  day long you complain about the lack of "openess" and telling RLC should cast "open" girl, so they hired "professionnals"  and now you complain because the show is professionnal. By example Irma first night in RLC was exactly the same.  In this forum people also complained Irma's bates are fake or show.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Yury said:

Thank you Benfold.

Just have to do that on a work night don't they.:dodgy: