Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
13 hours ago, F219 said:

When I first joined RLC, Leora & Maya were new.  Leora & Alina were my initial favorites.  Alina & Anton could go a long, long, long time.  She had no quit.

yes she could F219- and I heard the reason they left is she got pregnant ??????

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Look at the people jumping on the Jess wagon.:biggrin:

Why not.....she has a nice sturdy wagon! LOL

Plus she has given me no reason to do otherwise...............................................................................................................................................................Yet!

• Upvote 2

My heart is torn about Nicole, because I find her super attractive, she has the kind of beauty that resonates with me, plus she oozes sensual and sexual tension whatever she does or wherever she is. Plus she has really managed to cement some atmosphere in the house, which is quite a feat between serious, hard working Jessica and oddball Lima. I have an enormous crush, and while I am neither jealous (well just a bit :biggrin:) nor judgmental, it pains me that she is has thus far decided to release that tension outside of the appartment.

I do not find Lima super attractive, and she is often away, but when she is at home, she usually delivers in terms of nudity and various kind of other activities. I don't care that she regularly spend the night out having fun, because she brought the boys in and used the magic pink thing several times, so she largely cared about us viewers. Poly also had her life outside, but she treated us a few times, plus managed to drag her half drunk, half drugged boyfriend in the appartment so that was okay. I really hope Nicole will at least take some inspiration from those examples ::)

But yes, Jessica, Paradoxically, I almost wished she'd go out more and have more fun (innocent fun, it is great that she stays loyal to her BF), because she is imposing herself some strict discipline with her workouts, cam shows, shows for us RLC voyeurs. It's great that she is almost always at home and always treating us with some sexy surprise but I want her to have fun too. It is great that she gets along with the other girls though, and seem to smile a lot more since Nicole is here. But she just is the star !

• Upvote 5