Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, Frankster said:

The fingers in mouth stuff makes it look way to fake. Like she's doing her camshow, and not for herself.

If you want to see a real masturbation you need to have a look in one of the couple apartments (e.g. Nelly or Zoya). 

Jessica, just want to give a good show (like on her cam page).  .... I strongly suspect that she does nothing of it for real. Surely no orgasm. ... Very overplayed.

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

If you want to see a real masturbation you need to have a look in one of the couple apartments (e.g. Nelly or Zoya). 

Jessica, just want to give a good show (like on her cam page).  .... I strongly suspect that she does nothing of it for real. Surely no orgasm. ... Very overplayed.

Everyone does not masturbate the same-

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

Both Nelly and Zoya are way to skinny for my taste. And the little I have seen of Zoya, she seems to be playing a lot to the camera also. And she does have a "Paul" attached at times too.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Frankster said:

We need to stop reminding ourselves of Irma. It's way too long until she can come back. Must be about 3 month more before she can return. That is an eternity.

If she will be there again at all. ... We still just can hope, but will never know. 

Until than, my accout will be expired (do not like all the teasing only any more). ... I would rejoin for Irma. That is sure. 

• Upvote 1