Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Noldus said:

Kamila have three, two in B1 and now in Moscow

Rita have two in B1 and in Moscow for a couples of weeks

Can't count Moscow for Rita, she didn't appear with her name on the appartment, and most likely didn't get payed from RLC.

If you count that way, Efim would be RLC King with all the times he visited Nelly's appartment.

(Talking of Efim, he's appartment is only worty of Irma and Ilona.)

4 minutes ago, F219 said:

There is a first for everything.  Someone on here said that if she came back, it would be better for all if Ilona came back at the same time.

They say that 3rd time is charm, and it would be fine with me if any of the two timers returned for a 3rd stint :heart: but I would prefer they stay in B-2 this time.

Guest beaver67
13 hours ago, ROCKHARD said:

Jessica is excellent, very sexy in my Book. Nora was the BEST when it came to cleaning, my OPINION. :smile:

agree rock- she was a very good cleaner:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Just because people want it be true, simply do not change the facts. ... She overplay this shows so exterm, that no real question are remain. ... It is a lot like in the 70s softcore movies and it actually exterm funny. ... Sorry, but this time it was even more overplayed as the last. Not real at all.  

Maybe because she does play for the cam she does it all the time.  Practice makes perfect.  But because she seems fake to you does not mean that it is fake.  That is just your perception.  That is the only fact here.

Quit bad mouthing the girls.  You have a anger problem that you might need to seek professional help for.

• Upvote 3

Just now, happyone said:

Unless you were in her body and did not feel the contractions-you cannot be sure-you are guessing

I can not prove it. That is correct.  ... but ... There is a point when its simply almost unlikely to be wrong: She overplayed this so much that even you need to have some exterm doubt. If you than try to overcome the wish it is genuine, you may be able to see the truth.

Guest beaver67
13 hours ago, Thestarider said:

To date no tennat has returned for a third stint in one of the Barcelona apartments, There have been only a few that have made a second apperaence. There is a reason that Irma has been dubbed the Princess of Barcelona.

They are Kamilla, Rita, Ilona, Irma and ANNA. and of course the QUEEN herself NORA

she might be the first Thes- time will tell:biggrin::biggrin:

Just now, Frankster said:

Would actually have liked to see Irma without Ilona for a short time.

I like Irma, the first time around, the second time; it was like a nudist camp, every day, turn off for me. I need my imagination to run wild. :smile:

• Upvote 1