Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Nicole knocked at the door and waited before opening, so it's pretty cool. Now jess hopefully knows that she us safe from an Ilona style interrupt

Yes ive just reviewed it with the sound. She did knock and wait for the go ahead to enter! So yes thats cool. Ilona would have barged right in on her first stay but she had developed more manners on her second stay.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

What picture? You mean she has the vibe while Becca's tongue is lapping her up? 

I wish I'd been The Invisible Man that night. I am sure there's still plenty I haven't seen. OK the lighting was terrible but the action was stupendous.

Party 04.jpg

• Upvote 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

That Black Couch has seen, felt and smaelled more pussy, than any of us in a lifetime :biggrin:

I'd love to sniff it LOL Honestly, I never really get that. The only place I want my nose is on those actual pussies.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Yes ive just reviewed it with the sound. She did knock and wait for the go ahead to enter! So yes thats cool. Ilona would have barged right in on her first stay but she had developed more manners on her second stay.

And Polya and Lola.

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

What picture? You mean she has the vibe while Becca's tongue is lapping her up? 

I wish I'd been The Invisible Man that night. I am sure there's still plenty I haven't seen. OK the lighting was terrible but the action was stupendous.

Id like to see this picture because i never thought that happened ?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That Black Couch has seen, felt and smaelled more pussy, than any of us in a lifetime :biggrin:

Actually thinking about it ... speak for yourself. I'd swap them all for for a week with My Belle:heart:, Ilona and Megan ... well just My Belle:heart: really.