Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I do agree that she would have had more pleasure with a private solo session with us viewers :confused:

But to be honest, I still envy the guy, and he had guts to do this anyway knowing of the cameras : he came to the apartment, he didn't try to hide or to put the blanked. And he might be intimidated by the cams, it doesn't make it easy to perform.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, F219 said:

Jessica is not asleep yet.  She is not going to be in a good mood in the morning.

Probably not. And this guy being there is going to screw up the routine with Jess. Ya bring guys in the house and the clothes stay on. :dodgy: 

toute une nuit a essayer de le faire bander, mais rien de rien!!! pourtant elle le voulais vraiment son coup de queue, elle s'est donné à fond la miss!!!!! je pense que cette fois-ci, elle a abandonnée!!!!

A whole night trying to make him bend, but nothing at all !!! Yet she really wanted his cock, she gave herself the miss !!!!! I think this time she gave up !!!!:cry:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Probablemente no. Y este tipo de estar allí va a arruinar la rutina con Jess. Ya traer chicos en la casa y la ropa que se quedara.:dodgy: 

Yo se que no estamos de acuerdo, en muchas cosas, pero en esta estoy de acuerdo con usted, de hecho ya lo he avisado en muchas ocasiones.

Y RLC, sigue cayendo en el mismo error.

• Upvote 1