Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I feared that Nicole would live her happy sex life outside the apartment, and I was pleasantly surprised. People are making a fuss out of the "towel gate", but they spent like 5 mins in the bathroom, so it is a moot point for me. Nicole brought the guy home, she deliberately removed the covers after like 1 min, so as a voyeur viewer, this was pure bliss. Thank you Nicole :biggrin:

Now if I set aside my pleasure to see that hot body wet with excitement, I do sympathize and agree with Jessica : Nicole's hormones are doing all the "thinking" recently, her behaviour is a bit reckless and unsafe. Jessica was worried about her and trying to protect her for her own recklessness, Nicole dodged her questions and laughed off her concerns, andnow she is bringing a quasi unknown man in a house where 2 unsuspecting young girls were sleeping, without warning. I understand Jessica.

The voyeur in me is delighted because of the sex, interested because of that surprising stunt and it's ramifications and a bit worried too. But contrary to what some people are thinking, in my opinion what is unfolding here (both the sex and the consequences on the girls) feels more like real life than many of the stuff we have seen for months.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, johnny1990 said:

él está masturbando ella y ella le está masturbando.

lo que con la gente no quiere tener relaciones sexuales -_-

No te inventes cosas que nadie ha dicho. Nadie ha dicho de relaciones sexuales. Pero todos nos enfadamos cuando se burlan en tú cara