Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

last night when she came back with adele she was spread open on the living room couch when she was in there alone.but now she doesnt spread nothing not complaining just saying.i still think ilona is guiding her.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Adele left at 9:55! every weekdays, there's 2-3 direct flights from Barcelona to Moscow around 11:30 AM Barcelona time! so that's why most of the girls are leaving the apartment around 10:00!

The girls are from Ukraine and going to Kiev. Possible indirect via Moscow. But there is far too little time to leave home 1000 for a flight 1130. Barcelona Airport is great

There is a big difference from "Nora's" girls to those who have been here since before Christmas. Anyone who was here from November 14 to September 15 was Russian. Today's girls are from Ukraine, another country, which is actually in konflinkt with Russia.

It is therefore unlikely that any of the earlier girls will come to be there now with today's girls.

There is a big difference from "Nora's" girls to those who have been here since before Christmas. Anyone who was here from November 14 to September 15 was Russian. Today's girls are from Ukraine, another country, which is actually in konflinkt with Russia.

It is therefore unlikely that any of the earlier girls will come to be there now with today's girls.

Actually, Nora was from Ukraine. The matter is more complex, and has less to do with nationality than it does with ethnic origin. Most of the girls have been ethic Russians from Ukraine who often have a very cosmopolitan view of the situation and are amazingly apolitical about their loyalties, especially if travel to warmer climates is involved. I thought it odd that few if any discussions about the annexation of Crimea (which is packed with ethnic Russians) were overheard in the apartments at the time. Also, some of these RLC people have had connections with Donestk, which is also populated with people who have ethnic and cultural ties to Moscow. Add to this the fact that the older generations of ethnic Ukranians still HATE ethnic Russians because of the genocide of the 1930's, and younger Russians (the students) dislike Putin, and others (Paul?) are supportive of Putin, then we're looking at a really mixed bag of chaos.

I just hope none of our princesses, queens or goddesses get caught up in the violence. They'd rather go out dancing than get killed in a civil or international war.

"Oh the TV is on, k I can wait till one of the chicks come back downstairs." ...20 hours later "She has to come back... THE TV IS ON FOR GODS SAKE!!!"

But honestly I think it's because they are women and they get distracted too easily. Never knew a woman that remembers to turn off the TV at night.

Take my word, in Russia (and I think also in Ukraine) nobody wants to pay for the extra electricity. Parents teach children to turn off lights and electrical appliances. Any person of their age does this automatically.

It is a conflict of politicians, not people. It is unlikely that these girls are interested in politics.

Take my word, in Russia (and I think also in Ukraine) nobody wants to pay for the extra electricity. Parents teach children to turn off lights and electrical appliances. Any person of their age does this automatically.

Hi Yuri...even though i got this started last night (and it doesn't really bother me that much...just wish they would turn it and lights off), if what you say is true, than why don't they???  What you said by the way, makes perfect sense to me!

Hi Yuri...even though i got this started last night (and it doesn't really bother me that much...just wish they would turn it and lights off), if what you say is true, than why don't they???  What you said by the way, makes perfect sense to me!

Hi dana!

I surprised myself ... Please note, not all apartments at night it is a TV and lights on. For example Nelly.

Recently Danae spoke to Adele. Adele has arrived at home, but forgot the keys and she did not get into the apartment. She went to her sister, but she was not home. The keys to the sisters apartment she had, and she had left his things there. She hopes that her sister has the keys to Adeles apartment. Otherwise, Adele did not get home. Now she walks to the shops, and regrets that she grown big ass.  :D