Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Yes the boyfriend covered the camera. 

Some of the people here are hating Nicole, because she does not conform to the script they have in head (innocent nubile lez girl or something like that) or because she assertively decided to pickup a man on a dating site and lay with him, or because she chose to bang him and not them or whatever. So they are pulling at straws with that non issue to direct and legitimize their anger.

The fact that she had sex over covers in plain view in the room should have instantly debunked that she was an accomplice, but who cares about logic.

Yes she did and I am never one to subscribe to the innocent theory nor do I have expectations but allowing cameras to be covered up is plain wrong. I just suggest she is warned or fined and told not to let it happen again. Yeah you've paid to watch this event but I'm going to ask you stand behind this pillar because of one of the participants - you wouldn't be so sanguine about it then. I think people do have a right to be annoyed. Of course for me, I'm not premium any more but I would have been far from amused.