Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 minutes ago, F219 said:

Revised

1 order recipient
2 job plan
3 boss to accept the job
4 manager to assign the work
5 worker who performs work
6 invoice person

7 supervisor at the job site

8 one apprentice learning how to do it at job site

Can be anything :

- maintenance here to fix something (maybe a thing we are not aware of in the laundry room)

- RLC staff to plan or discuss things about the girl's tenure

- customers ???????

- tech guy to fix the wifi problems

- emperor here to fuck girls ????????

- one relative of the girls with an important issue who asked rlc for anonimity

- Donald Trump traveling to Barcelona to grab some Ukrainian girl by the pussy ??????

- RLC staff adding a camera to the bathroom (yay !)

- Dima with hairy ass and maid outfit. And high heels ?????????

Guys, we don't know, we have now way to know, let's relax and see what happens next :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

Just now, daily said:

what I saw was that Nicole was in the lobby and made sure to block the passage for we don't   see the guy 

Lima was in the kitchen preparing soup is smiling listening to the conversation between the two and then went in LR

I saw Lima sent a message to someone in the kitchen

Jessica got off the floor and go into the kitchen and out to say hello to the guys and talked with him and then I saw Nicole sitting in the corner a little annoyed

The whole looks a lot like a real life visit that RLC seems to think should not be included in our payment. ... If i would not have already canceled, this would be the time to do so. ... :dodgy: ... If RLC does not take the project seriously, why should I send my money for it. ... :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, kitek said:

RLC guy at the door asked about WIFI. Girls said it's working much better even upstairs. Jessica asked about speed increase etc.... 

There goes the lite bulb theory and all the other wild speculation and nasty comments by some (hidden from me)

Thank you Kitek-to the rescue

• Upvote 1