Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I suspect if she is trained by Michelle she might be just as mercenary but I can't believe that My Belle:heart: wouldn't enjoy camming. I think she'd like some of what was said to her and being an exhibitionist might even enjoy the thought of being watched. I certainly think her cam shows would be a lot more explicit then Jessica's even in free. 

But obviously if you want to see a true exhibitionist being genuinely turned on, you need to visit The Goddess. Her shows are free and awesome.

BB if Belle had a cam show you'd just hog it and nobody else would get a chance to get anywhere near her...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I haven't dreamt about My Belle:heart: in a while but I fantasize very often. I have fantasized, like I am sure a lot have, about many RLC girls. You don't really need to fantasize about TheGoddess ... just watch her any morning. 

I don't tend to dream a lot , well that i remember any of anyway. Working nights does seriously mess your head up though which is what i blame the Jessica dream on. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I think she is tiring ! 

I think I am too!!  Watching these cam shows-at least 4 from the RLC backstage pass prospective---has been very educational-- 2 types, the soft core (Becca and Jess)  and the hard core (Bluebonnie and Michelle),

However, I hope she is not too tired after all this hard work to do some naked exercise or just laying around naked----she is still all alone in this big apartment :dodgy:

Edited by happyone
added names of cammers

1 minute ago, happyone said:

I think I am too!!  Watching these cam shows-at least 4 from the RLC backstage pass prospective---has been very educational-- 2 types, the soft core and the hard core,

However, I hope she is not too tired after all this hard work to do some naked exercise or just laying around naked----she is still all alone in this big apartment :dodgy:

She has another customer now, it must be quite boring for her, she seems to wait a lot in between shows