Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

I think I am too!!  Watching these cam shows-at least 4 from the RLC backstage pass prospective---has been very educational-- 2 types, the soft core (Becca and Jess)  and the hard core (Bluebonnie and Michelle),

However, I hope she is not too tired after all this hard work to do some naked exercise or just laying around naked----she is still all alone in this big apartment :dodgy:

Wouldn't build your hopes up after what you said about her lack of nudity after these cam shows yesterday...:sad:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Wouldn't build your hopes up after what you said about her lack of nudity after these cam shows yesterday...:sad:

It was an observation-maybe Jess did not realize it (I hope).  I was not trying to discourage her

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

No one is prepared to pay for her to go further today it seems, they must be mad, id want to see the goods! Oh but us on RLC already have :biggrin:. and its worth seeing .

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, MrBox said:

Do not get me wrong, i have nothing against girls that done cam shows in the past or will do them in the future. ... My point is only that the cam shows are the oposite to real and not a very good fit for the project. ... You will never see the real person, if the girls earnings depend on how well they do what viewers ask them to do. You will see girls with a big fake smile and useless uninvolved teasing.

I would like, if RLC would add an agreement on the contract that there are no cam shows in the apartment. 

Which is the same as saying you don't want any cam girls period no matter how much they do when not doing the cam show.

You do realize your watching a cam show every day right?:biggrin:

• Upvote 4