Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

24 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Which is the same as saying you don't want any cam girls period no matter how much they do when not doing the cam show.

No. ... I say, I do not want cam shows. 

24 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

You do realize your watching a cam show every day right?:biggrin:

No. ... I paid for "REALLIFECAM" and not for "CAMSHOWCAM". ... Just watch at the smile of Jessica during her cam show. If you seriously do not see the difference between real and fake, i can not help you. 

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

This is wrong time for Jess to do cam show-7:00-11:00 USA West Coast time  10:00-2:00 Barc time Sunday --everyone is getting ready for church or is in church ! LOL

But for me I am attending the Real Life Church 

Edited by happyone
Add last sentence
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, MrBox said:

No. ... I say, I do not want cam shows. 

No. ... I paid for "REALLIFECAM" and not for "CAMSHOWCAM". ... Just watch at the smile of Jessica during her cam show. If you seriously do not see the difference between real and fake, i can not help you. 

Relax.....Yes I know what you and the rest of us paid for. And to suggest that I or anyone may not know the difference is insulting. For me Pixie Jess is doing just great. She has done more than a lot of girls we see. And you are way out numbered by others that agree with that.

When RLC gives you a say in the girls they pick then you can turn down all the cam girls. Until then you'll just have to get over it.:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, happyone said:

OK Good job Jess-punch out the cam time clock-your 8 hours is over-and I am not paying OT  LOL

Poor girl must really need to make up some time. You know people can bitch about her cam show all they want. And I know it's only a few. But you really have to admire her for the determination to keep at it. I hope she's here for the full 90 days.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Poor girl must really need to make up some time. You know people can bitch about her cam show all they want. And I know it's only a few. But you really have to admire her for the determination to keep at it. I hope she's here for the full 90 days.

Not me-90 full days of cam show 24/7 too much  LOL (this a joke)

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Relax.....Yes I know what you and the rest of us paid for. And to suggest that I or anyone may not know the difference is insulting. For me Pixie Jess is doing just great. She has done more than a lot of girls we see. And you are way out numbered by others that agree with that.

When RLC gives you a say in the girls they pick then you can turn down all the cam girls. Until then you'll just have to get over it.:biggrin:

Don't tell us to relax...this is BS...If you are buying into this camgirl shit, then you are an idiot.  Chaturbate is free and there are more girls with a better view.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Don't tell us to relax...this is BS...If you are buying into this camgirl shit, then you are an idiot.  Chaturbate is free and there are more girls with a better view.

So then she should just go to the clubs away from the apt and not cam here-would that be better? At least she is here. And not sleeping, or covering up.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

She has arrived on 24 november. If she is on a one month stay, the schedule would fit perfectly for a return just in time for christmas. .. I hope this is not a coincidence and she will leave to the end of the week. ... :biggrin:

I hope for a girl really open minded after the holidays. :)

20 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

There was always only one decision for the customers. Continue paying or not. Because i will not pay for a cam page to a cam show, i will not renew my subscription. ... Its simple. 

In some weeks you may recognize that her fake shows are not worth the effort to fly her through half of Europe. ... Until then have fun. ... :cool:

• Upvote 1