Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 hours ago, MASTERMASSUER said:

We seen both Jessica and Nicole earlier helping Lima clean up and then helped her to her room. The can't baby sit her all the time. This isn't the first incident. That is really sad that Lima is so inebriated that she didn't know she wasn't in the restroom. She is a severe alcoholic and needs serious help. How can RLC not know this. This is way over the top and then some. The holidays are around the corner and we hope someone in management will help her.

I believe she drinks the way she does to cope with what she does outside the apartment.  The only person that can help her.......is her!!   Management?  Do you mean RLC?  RLC doesn't interfere with these tenants lives......it's been said to many times.   What these tenants do is all up to them,  I have no pity for her.   Learn when to say when!!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I believe she drinks the way she does to cope with what she does outside the apartment.  The only person that can help her.......is her!!   Management?  Do you mean RLC?  RLC doesn't interfere with these tenants lives......it's been said to many times.   What these tenants do is all up to them,  I have no pity for her.   Learn when to say when!!

Unfortunately, alcoholics ultimately have to help themselves. The environment can be an important support.

http://www.healthline.com/health/most-important-things-you-can-do-help-alcoholic#Overview1

Is the first step done, one can also do the 2nd. If the 2nd step is done, .... My father was an alcoholic. He has been dry for more than 15 years now. Everything is possible when the first step is done.

Just got home from work and logged on. Seeing Lima sitting up in bed watching both her phone and her tablet at the same time. Guess you can do that when your eyes spin as fast as what hers probably are right now. Does she realise that she's pissed all over her clothes yet?

1 hour ago, Pookus said:

Just got home from work and logged on. Seeing Lima sitting up in bed watching both her phone and her tablet at the same time. Guess you can do that when your eyes spin as fast as what hers probably are right now. Does she realise that she's pissed all over her clothes yet?

She didn't saw it as she stood up