Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Pero sin tener en cuenta si se quiere que se lea el mensaje o no, lo hacen.

Anyway, I've never insulted the girls, I always think about the show.
Nor do I consider myself as important, as someone from RLC of much importance to my comments.
I would not give it away from here. What's more, if I am making money from this, and they do it, I would laugh at you. Thinking "I sit with my ass, I make more money than you get up early every day." Sure, that's just a guess. Nor is it for anyone to take it seriously.

I am not saying that people should not express their opinions, and negative comments should be part of it, as long as the forum rules are respected (forums are not democracies, there are rules and mods, respect them or go away).

I am just saying that these opinions are read by a lot of people, including tenants, and that they may have consequences.

Venting and throwing tantrums are right (provided they respect the rules), they juste aren't help you get you "more shows".

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, vortios said:

That's why he started to broadcast Jess from his room?
It would make sense what you say.

I don't think it is what Michelle told that changed her decision. First when she arrived, she had attempted to broadcast from her room (and she tried unsucessfully a second time), but couldn't get enough wi fi signal.

Then the wifi was fixed, and she has started to broadcast from her room  again.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

No estoy diciendo que las personas no deben expresar sus opiniones y comentarios negativos deben ser parte de ella, siempre y cuando se respeten las reglas del foro (foros no son democracias, hay reglas y mods, los respetan o desaparecen).

Sólo estoy diciendo que estas opiniones son leídas por mucha gente, incluidos los arrendatarios, y que pueden tener consecuencias.

Venteo y rabietas son derecha (siempre que respeten las normas), que juste no se le ayudará a conseguir "más espectáculos".

And why not see it backwards ... if you tell me that in that way I go wrong, and that on the other, I have better rewards, because I do not follow your advice?
If we complain and say about the bathroom of two girls, no one has repeated it?
That's just an opinion.
When you receive a critique, you must know how to differentiate between constructive criticism and criticism.
I believe that few times or none, you will see that my critics do not follow a criterion.

that means the girls getting paid and blackmail us , just like a waitress  serving us and spit in the food , and I don't like the waitress I don't tip them , they hear to entertain  us not get mad on us if they doing there job right , that's my opinion 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, vortios said:

And why not see it backwards ... if you tell me that in that way I go wrong, and that on the other, I have better rewards, because I do not follow your advice?
If we complain and say about the bathroom of two girls, no one has repeated it?
That's just an opinion.
When you receive a critique, you must know how to differentiate between constructive criticism and criticism.
I believe that few times or none, you will see that my critics do not follow a criterion.

I am not saying that you are the only one with problematic comments, and neither I am saying that all your comments are wrong. Constructive criticism is fine, and the heating/water problem in B2 is a shame.

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

eso significa que las chicas les paga y nos chantajean, al igual que una camarera nos sirve y escupir en la comida, y no me gusta la camarera que no propina, que escuchan para entretener no nos enojamos con nosotros si hacer no bien el trabajo, que es mi opinión 

Well pointed out.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I don't think it is what Michelle told that changed her decision. First when she arrived, she had attempted to broadcast from her room (and she tried unsucessfully a second time), but couldn't get enough wi fi signal.

Then the wifi was fixed, and she has started to broadcast from her room  again.

Michel said cam 1 Free
Jaseka told Real Live Cam
The day following maintenance was to increase the signal-Fi Wii

1 minute ago, ankaboott said:

Michel dijo leva 1 libre In Spanish it is said: "White and in bottle" or "Lighter, water"Jaseka contó real Cámara en vivo
Al día siguiente mantenimiento era aumentar la señal de Hi-Fi Wii

In Spanish it is said: "White and in bottle" or "Lighter, water"

2 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Good evening all; I have just been reading the evening's events (or lack of them). Any bets as to what time Lima will return to the flat? Noldus you are the timekeeper; what say you?

5AM :-)