Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

do you think jess would have to pay a guy to have sex with her

No but this is just what some people are thinking about things they see in the apartments.

And it makes me tired reading all this crap when nobody really don`t know what`s going on outside!

And no i don`t care that much what happens outside that is their decisions!

But it`s very annoying to read how they are washing their pussy`s and how much in pain they have to be between their legs and how they are exausted after the extreme amount of sex they must have as soon as they go outside!!!

• Upvote 7

Yesterday and days ago, it was commented that the girls get angry if they receive criticism in the forums, that we speak of a very light form of them.
I think that in order for one to be criticized as little as possible, there should be no grounds for criticism.
If a woman plays with her intimacy, chances are she is called ... and it is not a macho attitude. I would also call a man who uses the services of one ... I would call him a fucker.
You will tell me that it is their decision and the way they want to lead. I can not agree, nobody wants to sell his body for money. But even so, I do not think that RLC has to resort to this type of woman to make the page work.
By the way, and who knows very well, from RLC, they are playing with something that can be a crime. The girls live in these houses, and who says that the moses can not consider that pimping is being done inside the houses.
In Spain that is a crime. Watch out for those games that can be expensive.

• Upvote 2

I do not want them closing the houses, but it seems that RLC does not take note of things that happen in advance.
The people who have responsibility ... do not take notices of what we recommend?
Is this that they do not have lawyers who advise them?

14 minutes ago, vortios said:

Yesterday and days ago, it was commented that the girls get angry if they receive criticism in the forums, that we speak of a very light form of them.
I think that in order for one to be criticized as little as possible, there should be no grounds for criticism.
If a woman plays with her intimacy, chances are she is called ... and it is not a macho attitude. I would also call a man who uses the services of one ... I would call him a fucker.
You will tell me that it is their decision and the way they want to lead. I can not agree, nobody wants to sell his body for money. But even so, I do not think that RLC has to resort to this type of woman to make the page work.
By the way, and who knows very well, from RLC, they are playing with something that can be a crime. The girls live in these houses, and who says that the moses can not consider that pimping is being done inside the houses.
In Spain that is a crime. Watch out for those games that can be expensive.

That's part of the reason we have cam girls.  RLC pretty much told me in a response to my complaint, that camming is the lessor of the two evils when it comes to activities outside of the apartment vs inside. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Eso es parte de la razón por la que tenemos chicas en cámara. RLC me dijo más o menos en una respuesta a mi queja, que es el arrendador de leva de los dos males cuando se trata de actividades fuera de la vivienda vs interior. 

It is a very dangerous attitude. No longer because of the attitude of the girls, because just as these pages are controlled by RLC, the police are also behind these pages, controlling especially illegal issues.
That is why I advise RLC to take very good care of certain things that girls do, because a judge can arrive and close a page, quickly.
And then to give explanations ...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

Nicole se prepara para la ducha cita está afeitando

I've already said, all this takes us out of sight inside the houses
Do we pay for them to quietly do business in Barcelona?

Come on, do not fuck with me!

----------------------------------------------

Ya lo he dicho, todo esto nos quita espectáculo dentro de las casas
Nosotros pagamos para que ellas hagan tranquilamente sus negocios en Barcelona?

Vamos, no me jodas!

• Upvote 1

Just now, happyone said:

Lima getting a good view of Jess pussy-so what a waste of good chocolate (I think)-what does it do on the body?

I know-now celophane to protect it on her legs.  She going to give someone a licking good treat.!  LOL

• Upvote 1