Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

:yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :drool: :drool:

OH YES I SURE DID MISS SEEING ADELE'S SEXY ASS  AND PRETTY PUSSY,,DAMN I LIKE HOW HER KITTY IS SHAPED BETWEEN THE GAP IN HER THIGHS,,AND HER ASS OMG!!!

AS USUAL THANK YOU PHANTOM FOR YOUR WONDERFUL CAPTURES SIR

With the new camera angle i just made one of my  best capture with this cam

Adele_bedroom_naked1_smalle71a5.jpg

Adele_bedroom_naked2_small6837b.jpg

so they are together again and going by previous posts maybe they have this night in but then to my dismay, Danaya gets dressed again in a similar fashion as the last week to go out, albeit one hour later probably because of Adele's homecoming. The heated phone call before she goes out. A question for Yury if you don't mind: I believe you are a Russian speaker so do you know where does Danaya go every afternoon at 4 o'clock and who does she meet? Sometimes it looks like she doesn't want to go but she has to. It is worrying me. Any idea what that last phone call was about?Thanks

do you know where does Danaya go every afternoon at 4 o'clock and who does she meet? Sometimes it looks like she doesn't want to go but she has to. It is worrying me. Any idea what that last phone call was about?Thanks

She obviously goes to a spa  / fitness center .

:yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :drool: :drool:

OH YES I SURE DID MISS SEEING ADELE'S SEXY ASS  AND PRETTY PUSSY,,DAMN I LIKE HOW HER KITTY IS SHAPED BETWEEN THE GAP IN HER THIGHS,,AND HER ASS OMG!!!

Great shot as usual mike. When I saw it live I thought my goodness her kitty looks bigger (wider) and lips more pronounced. Has it been getting over exercised while she's been away I wonder?

I sincerely hope you are right Phantom and it is only to the spa that she goes

Today she didnt make up before leaving. Some days she makes up during 3 minute maximum

When she go to a party , she can make up during 1 hour.

So i dont know what she can do more

oui, excellent capture Phantom!!!! vous étiez là au bon moment!!! :D :D :clap: